Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Would you rather die by fire or water?

Dashy 4 Ever

Would you rather die by fire or water?  

33 users have voted

1. 1. Would you rather die by fire or water?

• Fire
    • Water

• 1 year later...

Burning alive may be the less pleasant option but god do I love fire. 

Even if it'd be absolutely horrific, i've always loved the smell of fire.. giving my nostrils a front row seat!

• 2 years later...

Assuming that smoke inhalation is cheating, I would far rather die by water. I simply cannot imagine the all-consuming agony of burning alive, and while drowning is terrifying that would undoubtedly be a less painful (and potentially faster) way to go. And while I would rather not find out the hard way, I presume that drowning may reach a point of tranquility before burning: a point at which the brain checks out and lapses into unconsciousness. Sort of poetic in a way, dying by water as the majority of our substance is of water.

All that being said, both ways are awful and I would rather die of natural causes after living a long life.

• 3 weeks later...

I would probably say water, but it depends on how you die and how fast it happens. Like are we talking about burning to death vs drowning? Because burning to death seems so much slower and more painful, like imagine the worst type of burn you've had and feeling that all over your body. Yeah I don't want to die by either but if I had to choose, it would most likely be drowning.

• 2 weeks later...