Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you rather...?

Phoenix Wright

Depends. If you mean concentrate on thinking or creativity, I prefer silence. If it's about doing basic chores or tasks, music helps me stay focused.

Would you rather have a self-cleaning cup/mug or a mug/cup that will keep your hot drinks warm?

53 minutes ago, Samurai Toshigami said:

Depends. If you mean concentrate on thinking or creativity, I prefer silence. If it's about doing basic chores or tasks, music helps me stay focused.

Would you rather have a self-cleaning cup/mug or a mug/cup that will keep your hot drinks warm?

A cup that keeps things warm so Pinkie can use it for her nuclear fusion reactor yes.

Would you rather serve Pinkie forever or would you rather serve pinkie for the rest of your lives? Yes. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Hm. forever till death. I don’t think my next life would appreciate my decision if I chose for the rest of my lives haha

Would you rather stay in heaven or hell according to Hazbin Hotel?

Haven't seen that show, but I'll pick Heaven any day.

Would you rather be trapped inside one video game and become the unbeatable master of it, or travel to many video games yet never stay long enough to get good at any of them?

If it’s a racing game, I’d be happy to be trapped in it, cause I’m a freakin’ pro at racing games!

You’re passenger on a plane and it was going to crash, would you rather crash on land or water?

Water definitely water. 

would you rather eat a bowl of live spiders or rare meats?