Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you rather...?

Phoenix Wright

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that there hasn't been a topic like this.

The rules are simple. I'll start us out by giving two scenarios. The next poster has to decide which they would rather, afterwards, they give two scenarios.

Also, please try to keep this safe for work.

Would you rather know the date of your death or cause of your death?

a leg, with out fingers I couldn't be able to use a computer.

would you rather not be able to talk for a week or not be able to see for a day?

Edited by Flare03
  • Brohoof 3

That's easy - I'd go with not being able to talk. I'd still be able to communicate just fine with wide, sweeping hand gestures and the like.

Would you rather commit to a strict vegan diet for one week, or go said week without a single wink of sleep?

I would rather go without sleep. My meals consists mostly of meat, I wouldn't be able to survive ;)

Would you rather be stuck in the middle of a 100 meter x 100 meter x10 meter pool filled entirely of Skippy super chunky peanut butter, or stuck in a 1.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 meter impenetrable box filled with nothing but you.

Edited by Klopp
  • Brohoof 1

I'll take the peanut butter. As a respectfully tall individual that little box would be rather uncomfortable.

Would you prefer that FiM run for three seasons, maintaining extremely high quality throughout, or...

Have it run seven seasons, with a gradual decline into mediocrity starting with the next episode?

Edited by Zoop
  • Brohoof 1

I'll take movie star. Less haters, more peace, etc.

Would you SURVIVE while taking a bullet for someone you don't know, or die taking it for someone you do know (in a good way of course)?

Blind, All of my other senses get super buffed.

(BTW, Juggernog is from Nazi Zombies, It increases your health so it doesn`t take 2 hits for you get downed but instead 6. & PHD Flopper Makes you take no falling damage, you can`t get hurt from your own weapons *Cough-Rocket Launcher-Cough*, & when you dive from a certain height you combust into an explosion that kills all surronding zombies.)

Would you rather meet Celestia or Luna in Real Life.

Edited by PlasmaStormX-15

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Ha.

Ninjas, everywhere.

I'd rather drown. I figure it is less painful to just to beunable to breathe and then fall unconcious.

Would you rather rather keep Cupcakes as it is, or switch RD's and Pinkie's places?

Edited by Ouker