Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you rather...?

Phoenix Wright

Edward Norton, Jack Nicholson wasn't creepy in any of his other movies... That I saw at least.

Would you rather Have all the roads in the world be made of soap OR All the automobiles in the world be gone?

(This includes plains trains and buses.)

Fishing. It's boring relaxing as heck.

You are given the chance to transport a pony of choice from Equestria to Earth. Whoever it is that you bring over will, due to being a talking pony of all things, have to stay with you in secrecy for his or her own safety. Given the assumption that you will get along very well with the pony of choice, would you accept the chance to transport him or her to Earth, or pass it by and live out your life pony-free?

Oh, it's worth mentioning that the pony you bring over has absolutely no say in the matter, and will be torn from Equestria by force, likely leaving him or her an emotional wreck for a while (they'll get over it eventually). Their family and friends, never having a chance to say good bye, and never knowing what became of said pony will likely also become emotionally compromised by the whole ordeal.

But hey, it's your chance to have your very own pony buddy, right?

Fishing. It's boring relaxing as heck.

You are given the chance to transport a pony of choice from Equestria to Earth. Whoever it is that you bring over will, due to being a talking pony of all things, have to stay with you in secrecy for his or her own safety. Given the assumption that you will get along very well with the pony of choice, would you accept the chance to transport him or her to Earth, or pass it by and live out your life pony-free?

Oh, it's worth mentioning that the pony you bring over has absolutely no say in the matter, and will be torn from Equestria by force, likely leaving him or her an emotional wreck for a while (they'll get over it eventually). Their family and friends, never having a chance to say good bye, and never knowing what became of said pony will likely also become emotionally compromised by the whole ordeal.

But hey, it's your chance to have your very own pony buddy, right?

Absolutely not. That's pretty much something that only a horrible person could do to a pony. I'd live my life pony free, and perhaps search for a BETTER way to meet a pony.

Would you rather be blind but have amazing good looks and a fantastic personality or have vision but be hideous and have an awkward, unappealing personality?

Hmm, ask a tricky question, only fair to give a tricky answer...

Well, I'm fortunate enough to be relatively good looking (Hah, I can practically feel the arrogance radiating from me), however I regard looks as being solely superficial and of relative unimportance. To have an awkward, unappealing personality on the other hand can be the cause of much confusion and anxiety in a persons life; the feelings associated with social segregation can be awfully convoluted and very difficult to cope with, especially in todays society where social standards are at a all time high, and there appears to be a distinct lack of love and tolerance for anyone who doesn't fit what the media regards as the general consensus.

If one was blind (especially from birth), I believe such a disadvantage would be easier to accept and work around; you very seldom hear of a blind individual with a personality that suggests their disability has gotten the better of them, in many cases, it can help one to appreciate new aspects of life that they otherwise may have taken for granted.

Ironically, I believe it's easier for a blind person to see and identify their difficulties, and take steps to resolve them, rather than a socially challenged individual, with poor physical feature that would only hinder their attempts to feel accepted.

TL;DR - I'd rather loose my vision.

Now for my question: Would you rather wake up at 5:00 in the morning to go to work, and be finished by 11am, giving you the rest of the day free, or go to work at 9 at night, and be finished by 3am? Essentially, morning shift or night shift?

Edited by Swoop

9pm - 3am! Night shift! i love the night!

House in the clouds or a house at the bottom of the ocean. Ignoring air pressure and water pressure of course.

Edited by w1kk3d

Obviously a house in the clouds would rock, but getting down would be a problem.

Would you rather have 3 feet of rain everyday for 1 month, or a 110 degree Fahrenheit drought for 2 weeks?

Edited by BlazingDawn

I take the rain easily. It won't do a thing to being on the computer >=D Also, much nutrition around.

Would you rather be a dog or a cat, considering you are equally cared for as either?

I would much rather be a cat. I'm assuming you meant just a household pet cat, but if I had any choice in the matter I'd be a Puma. Cause they are awesome, agile, strong and cause about a year ago I just happened to see one on the road a little ways down from my house when driving home from work and it was pretty epic ;)

Would you rather have the Moon fall onto your house? Or would you rather have the Sun go Supernova.

Edited by Klopp

Would you rather have the Moon fall onto your house? Or would you rather have the Sun go Supernova.

Well, the entirety of humanity would be completely screwed either way, but I guess I'll go with the sun going supernova.

You're given the chance to live in Equestria - with (predictably, if you've read any of my other posts here) a catch. You wouldn't actually be physically going to Equestria, rather you would be possessing a pony of your own choosing and living as that pony.

Fine print: the soul of the pony that you are possessing will be torn apart and completely destroyed during the process. Their final moments of existence will be agony well beyond mortal comprehension as the very fabric of their otherwise immortal soul is destroyed to make way for that of your own, after which they do not pass on to whatever afterlife you or they may believe in, they do not get reincarnated, they do not pass go. They simply cease to exist in every sense of the word.

Would you rather accept this deal, or continue living on Earth as a miserable member of the human-stinkin'-race?

Edited by Zoop

Zoop, your questions are the easiest for sure.

Absolutely will not accept that deal. I would be morally (and mentally) bankrupt if I were to accept it.

Would you rather be a great lawyer OR a great prosecutor, if in both cases you will always have to take your job first? This may mean that you might have to defend a guilty client from the very beginning, or you'll have to prosecute a person you know to be innocent.

• 2 weeks later...