Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you rather...?

Phoenix Wright

Werewolf with fleas. I think a proper bath with the right formula should get rid of the fleas.

McDonald's or Wendy's?

Edited by Jadefire

Monster movie. Harder to kill but atleast you die quicker.

Would you rather make eye contacts for sauron or sit through a three hour long Bratz fashion show at your little sister's slumber party?

Edited by toothlessbrony

Monster movie. Harder to kill but atleast you die quicker.

Would you rather make eye contacts for sauron or sit through a three hour long Bratz fashion show at your little sister's slumber party?

I've been there. But yah.. I'd go crazy for sauron anyday.

would you prefer to be a pony and be the husband/wife of princess celestia/lord solaris or be a human and be the husband/wife of princess celestia/lord solaris?

I've been there. But yah.. I'd go crazy for sauron anyday.

would you prefer to be a pony and be the husband/wife of princess celestia/lord solaris or be a human and be the husband/wife of princess celestia/lord solaris?

Is princess celestia/lord solaris a pony or human in this case?

lol none since I hate chicken and I am allergic to apples.. but oh well.. scootaloo then

Would you rather be locked out from the toilet or be locked up in the toilet for three days?

Locked out. I can stay at a hotel and eat at nice places...Locked in, I'll have nothing to eat but soap...

In a Donner party survival situation, would you rather: eat the dead or starve? (there is noting else to eat, but you do have an outdoor grill charcoal and lighter fluid)

...eat the dead. *barfs*

Would you rather explain the lord of the rings to the residents of an old folks home or teach dungeons and dragons to Iraq insurgents?

Edited by toothlessbrony

Bird, even if that meant I would eat bugs.

Would you rather: join Ghost Hunters and explore an old casle at night where 100 people have died or disapeared in the last ten years?

or

Join an infantry brigade hunting known terrorists in the wild?

join an infantry brigade hunting terrorists.

Would you rather play live action candy land with a group of undead diabetics or play risk with the army of darkness?

Edited by toothlessbrony