Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you rather...?

Phoenix Wright

(I forgot to post a would you rather, huh? I just don't know what went wrong)

Ooh, tough choice. Probably the airship, much fewer gs and lower chance of, well, fiery death.

Ketchup or mustard?

Go to equestria as a human. They'd probably be more accepting of a single human than we would of a herd of sapient candy-colored pygmy horses.

Would you rather have the ability to slow time, or the ability to fly?

Edited by Jadefire

Time manipulation, please. (Is already a pegasausage.)

And for the record, spoonerisms are where you switch two letters or words in a phrase, and mirroring your words is, well, where you type a part of a word, a whole word, or an entire phrase both forwards and backwards, and in the same phrase.

With that said, would you rather express yourself and be misinterpreted, or misinterpret other people's opinions about you?

Second one. I cannot stand people misinterpreting or understanding me. And I actually misinterpret people's opinions about me in reality anyway most of the time.

Would you rather give up a person you love or an interest you're most passionate about that is a part of you?

Wow... That sure is a hard choice...

I must have to say give up on the love. Nothing was sure that it would ever last and my interests is what keeps me going through my life.

My poetry is somethign that noone will take from me. Never.

Would you rather have a rich and problem free life and live without any kind of love. Or live a regular life, knowing that you will have your true love by your side untill the day you leave this world?

2000$ I can't drive lol

Would you rather be charred with force lightning by your SITH tutor or have three limbs cut off by your Jedi mentor?

Edited by toothlessbrony

chair seeds, chairs are chairy. Tables are too table-y for me.

Would you rather be a member of the muppets' rainbow connection or be a member of Tom Clancy's rainbow six?

Edited by toothlessbrony