Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Delzepp

Equestria. Come on, what did you really expect? You're asking a forum dedicated to bronies where they'd go if they could go to any world, fictional or non-fictional.

Seriously though, Equestria would be an ideal place to visit. I would like to be able to return home, though. You know, go for visits on occasion.

• Brohoof 1

Alot of places. 

Equestria.

Denver.

Los angeles

A-basin (Arapahoe basin) Ski resort

Get a spacesuit and teleport around the cosmos.

Teleport to a universe with a Hyper copy machine. (to make a teleporter for everypony on the forums.)

teleport and get lost in the Mountains somewhere.

Become an untouchable teleporting robinhood. 

• Brohoof 1

For the real world places:

-Sweden

-Norway

-Finland

-Australia

-Japan

-Denmark

-Switzerland

and it goes on and on.  Though, basically every european countries.

Fictional places:

-Equestria (Of course)

-One piece universe

-Pokemon universe (That would be so cool)

My choices are so dissimilar as to make me wonder how I could have a longing for all of them. Different aspects of my personality I suppose.

For as much as some people may like to posit a darker side to Equestria that we don't see on the show, I think it's apparent that for whatever flaws it may have it's still a hell of a lot better than any modern society on Earth. Living there as a member of any native sentient species (besides changeling) or as a human would be more than bearable. It's a colorful, diverse place that knows more happiness than conflict, and I could find plenty to do for work and entertainment.

Next up is Mithral Hall in the Forgotten Realms. It's a dwarven kingdom, which is enough to describe most of the environment and daily goings-on. The dwarven population is greater than that of any other race, it's mostly underground, and the only livelihood to be found there is in mining or smithing. My days would be spent working in the mines, forges, and relaxing in the taverns.

Candlekeep sits on the Sword Coast overlooking the sea, is heavily guarded, and contains a greater wealth of knowledge than anywhere else in the Realms. Imagine the Royal Canterlot Archives as a city-fortress. Candlekeep's collection would make Twilight dizzier than the library she found in the Crystal Empire. Pouring over every volume would take more than a lifetime, but I would do my best. Consequently, it's a very dull, very quiet place without much fun to be had. Even Twilight might get depressed here eventually.

Finally, there's Silverymoon, the Gem of the North. If you want a city that's the model of civility, intelligence, beauty, strength, and wealth, this is the place to be. There's nothing you can't learn and not much you can't do. It's the most happening place in Luruar.
  • Brohoof 1

OK. I have a teleporter that can go anywhere, even FICTIONAL places. Now that is a valuable piece of property right there.

I would design my teleporter to look like a van equipped as an RV. There would be a sleeping compartment above the cockpit, a tiny bathroom, small galley, a table that folds into the wall. and a nice flat screen TV.

Now I'm ready for my fabulous world tour: Britain, and a tour of the ruins there. Castles!

Next New Zealand and the Hobbiton movie tour.

Australia east coast and Great Barrier Reef.

Greece and her ruins.

Jerusalem!

Italy.

Disney World. Orlando parks.

Now for the Fictional tour.

Benny Hill world. London.

Musical world. I would go where all those 50's musical are real. Music would spontaneously erupt and anyone can sing.

Equestria, nuff said.

Raquel Welch world. Possibly several of her movies when she was young: try to get her to date me.

Marvel Comic Universe, try to get super powers.

If that fails, DC universe and pick up a forgotten Green Lantern ring and lantern. Try to date Power Girl.

Star Wars universe, and pick up some worker droids.

Then travel to the Star Trek universe, and trade in my teleporter (inter-dimensional travel device) for a lot of cash and settle down to an easy retirement on a colony world with my own holodeck. (the worker droids from Star Wars would maintain the place whilst I lazed about)

Edited by Silverhoof

Equestria - For obvious reasons.

If I had the chance to take my family and friends I would stay, but having to abandon all the people I care about to live in a place I won't really fit into anyway is far too much of a price to pay. (Oh, look, I just rhymed!) :D

EDIT - I forget to mention the world of Adventure Time! So much candy...

Edited by 20%CoolerMuffins

I would love to go to equestria and meet everypony. That's a given.

I would love to go to the Pokemon universe (preferably Kanto but any will do) because i've always wanted a pokemon.

I would enjoy going to the digital world in Digimon.

Avatar the Last Airbender's universe is definitely a must. Preferably the timeline with aang and them.

If I were to go anywhere just in our universe, I'd like to go to L.A. so I can try to live as a freelance musician for a while.

If I could first I would go to the Jojoverse, get me a stand and go on a crazy adventure! (Who ever gets what im refrencing gets a cookie)

Oh, why didn't I think of that one? excellent choice with that one. Yes, I would also go with that one and Ooo from Adventure Time. Simply put, that would be one awesome place to visit.

• Brohoof 1

Oh, why didn't I think of that one? excellent choice with that one. Yes, I would also go with that one and Ooo from Adventure Time. Simply put, that would be one awesome place to visit.

Good to hear someone got it, you get a cookie.

*hands a large cookie*

Can't belive I forgot Ooo. Would be awesome to go there, wonder how many of those candy people I can ear before a kid and his dog come :)

Well, first I'd go to the DBZ world and have Goku train me for a while in the Hyperbolic Time chamber, then I'll use the dragonballs to wish I can shapeshift at will, then i'll either a) use the machine if I can use it an infinite number of times or b ) go to Namek to wish for the ability to teleport anywhere I choose at any given time, then I'll go get some cool weapons in hyrule, get a lightsaber from the star wars universe then settle down in good ole' Ponyville.  Maybe go to a few other places too though idk :P

Edited by )NightmareLulamoon(

I'd probably pick the land of Skyrim/Tamriel. Everything seems so interesting there, giving a feel of medieval styled living and culture. Then there's the vampirism and lycanthropy I'd be moe than willing to contract, plus the knowledge of the arcane and mundane, as well as fighting techniques.

Equestria would be next, for obvious reasons of me wanting to go visit the ponies and go off on some adventure. Plus, more arcane and "mythological" knowledge.. and Luna.

Then up next, Bethlehem, Gethsemane, and finally Golgotha; three places where Jesus Christ was, and I'd go there to get a feel of recognition and reverence, if you know what I mean. This is obviously the real life places I'd visit.

Umm... Equestria obviously! XD Well, I would love to go to the Marvel Universe! I mean, yeah, lots of supervillians and destruction, but the superheroes are awesome!! ^_^ I'd also want to go to Hogwarts... just to have a taste of how awesome it would be to just summon things to you instead of having to get up from your comfortable position and get whatever you are trying to get. ;) In real life, I'd want to go to Australia. Because I want to go scuba-diving in that really clear water, and I want to see wild kangaroos, and I would love to hear that awesome accent Australian people have for an entire month or so. Seriously. They have the coolest accent. :D

I would go..

117795-earthworm-jim-2-snes-screenshot-a..

..Here

I mean look at it! It's a world made of FOOD! Whenever i felt hungry i could just teleport there and get my hunger satisfied, now i want a hamburger

..Fake, i would go to Equestria, lol. 

• Brohoof 1

I would probably live in the Game of Thrones universe.

...Well this was one of the last answers I expected to see here.

Obvious Equestria is obvious, the Pokemon world might be fun too :)

For real life I've always wanted to go to Australia.

Edited by ~Chaotic Rainbow~
  • Brohoof 1

Equestria is an obvious answer here xP I'd like to at least visit The World of Equestria with my own eyes instead of a computer screen, for real life I'm gonna say Canada xP I heard people are really nice there and it's got lots of snow ^.^ I rarely get to see any snow in Australia xP

*cues music*

If I were not on the planet earth, somewhere else I'd like to be.

If I were not on the planet earth, the Johto region, me!

With a pokeball here and a pokeball there, I'd throw pokeballs all day long

with a pokeball here and a pokeball there, I'd sing this merry song! HAI!

*song ends*

If I weren't human, I would choose equestria in a heart beat. buuuut since it's merely teleportation, the pokemon universe is a pretty close second.

Edited by Celtore

Real world: I've been to a lot of states in the US, including Hawaii, but I would probably move to Virginia beach. I've deeply enjoyed living there when I did.

Fictional: I would go to the Avatar world, exploring it would be amazing.