Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where Would You Vacation In Equestria?

Sky Serenade

Imagine all expenses have been paid and you could go absolutely anywhere in Equestria for an entire week. Personally, I'd love to go to the Crystal Empire for two days, stay at Las Pegasus for another two days, and maybe stop by at Mount Aris for two and Ponyville for the last day. How about you?

Edited by Sky Serenade
  • Brohoof 2

Where I could meet Twilight Sparkle, Starlight Glimmer or Rainbow Dash (in that order of preference) to get an autograph etc. After that, I don't know, ride the train and try to get permission to be on the footplate. 

• Brohoof 1

Almost any place there would be interesting, but there are some must-see locations. In Equestria proper: Ponyville, Canterlot, Manehattan and Cloudsdale. Outside: the Crystal Empire, Mount Aris, Discord's dimension (I'm sure if I asked Fluttershy nicely, she would show me the way there).

• Brohoof 2

Vacation in Equestria itself would be more than enough. :D Many locations are fine, but visiting Ponyville is a must. :pout:

--- then Canterlot and Crystal Empire too! XDlaR1K.png And Cloudsdale! :mlp_yeehaa: I'm not really thrilled about Manehattan, but it would be worth exploring as well. :grin:

. . . . . and more if I'd be able to :D 

• Brohoof 2

I want to say Canterlot so I could get access to their library and read up on the history of the nation, but I also love playing tourist in my own state and have moved to it's flatter, drier side recently, so wouldn't mind seeing Equestria's version of Washington by going to Tall Tale, a place that's been on the map since they first issued one back in season 2 was it? And it's only ever been mentioned, never seen in person, or pony I should say.

• Brohoof 1

I'd be fine taking a vacation in Ponyville. I could meet the Mane Six, which would be awesome. The Crystal Empire would also be an interesting spot to visit, since there's so much history behind it.

• Brohoof 1

Yea I would vacation there, always nice to get out of the house. I don't know what I would go see but there's no harm in bringing a mountain bike and just exploring. It would be nice to meet someone of the mane6 or other characters from the school, but since the last episode it appears as if that would be a bit more difficult. Some MJ would be brought definitely, cuz I would not miss out smoking around cartoon ponies lmao.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...