Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you live in Equestria?

Iam

Poll  

64 users have voted

1. 1. Would you leave this world and go to live in Equestria?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

I already answered another in topic: I soul jump between being William the Human in our World and Will Guide the Unicorn/Changeling/whatever in Equestria. So I don't have to be forced to choose. :P

While I would like to visit Equestria and maybe meet some of the ponies, I would not go there if it was a one-way trip. Just the preparation required for a one-way trip would give me a massive headache and what's the point anyway?

There's a chance I'd stay here, but maybe I would leave for Equestria. I would especially love to be a pegasus. Flying looks like such an exhilarating experience. Not only would the flight be great, but controlling the weather would be so satisfying. Plus, the abilities of ponies in general are cool! Of course, the lack of hands would be a bit of an issue, but I'd get used to it. Plus, having those cool wings would make up for it. So yeah, if given the choice, maybe I would go.

• Brohoof 1

of course! even if you could encounter many hardships and there's a high probability of being enslaved there's never anything really as terrible as real life. And also you can actually overcome whatever problem you have infront because it's magic and friendship and everything turns out right in the end. So yeah! sign me up!

Heck yeah! I’m still relatively young, don’t have too much of a family, don’t have any relationships going on, so I’d be super willing to live in Equestria. Preferably I would go if I was turned into a pony, I  don’t know how I would feel if I was the only biped. Also, like Maslovitz said, I’ve never seen a pony do taxes.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As a human? No.

I prefer being able to use technology, not being forced on an vegetarian diet, and not dealing with potential earth shattering disasters/villains on a weekly basis.

Damn well would. Not eating meat is something I do on a daily basis, plus there is magic, no human politics, no cringey people, no taxes or anything like that. I would move there in a heartbeat. As I said before I'd like a portal to get back here, but I'd move there permanently. 

• 3 weeks later...

ABSOLUTLEY!!! I would be the first human being to leave my world and live in Equesteria for the rest of my life. I want to escape from the harsh reality and live in Ponyville so I can be free and happy and meet all these cute ponies that I want to cuddle with.

If there was a portal, I would've pack up my stuff and moved there.

Of course I would. I imagine this hypothetical travel package to Equestria would include certain perks like becoming a pony as well, in which case it’s a win-win with no apparent drawbacks. I’d jump at the chance and never look back. I have no particular interest in the human world that the ponies can’t do as well or better. Sign me up! (I’m sure I can still get a hamburger there on the black market). :secret:

On 2021-03-07 at 12:52 PM, Shigaraki said:

maybe not because l would have to not eat meat at all

One would expect at least the griffons and Abyssinians to have at least some meat in their cuisine, though accessing it from Equestria may be a bit inconvenient (perhaps less so after "The Last Problem" as more and more non-ponies integrate into Equestrian society).

Personally, if offered the opportunity I'd have to look at all the circumstances. If I could get a unicorn body, studying magic should be stimulating enough to distract me from the lack of internet. Otherwise... it's hard to say.

• 2 months later...

I would move to Equestria as most of the ponies are more welcoming than humans and I get to spend time with the mane six! :mlp_yeehaa:  However, I wouldn't go if my family couldn't go with me. If family members were allowed to go I would try to convince them to go. If they wanted to stay I would stay too.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-08-16 at 2:21 PM, Prometheus said:

Living in Equestria? NOPE.

I mean, uprooting your entire life and abandoning everyone and everything you care about just to be stuck in a completely foreign land where there are no other humans? Where there's absolutely no guarantee that you'll integrate with this completely alien society that's nothing like our own? 

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG? :orly:

Nah but jokes aside, I wouldn't fancy it at all. I mean... I got responsibilities, relationships, and a whole life here. Call me crazy, but I'm not particularly fond of giving all that up just to live with talking ponies for the rest of my days. Truth be told, it'd probably drive me crazy.

Hide contents

A short holiday there would be alright though. :nom:

I would Live in equestria if it mean being a Pegasus than I would leave this world and never return

maybe I would befriend the mane 6 and The cutie Mark Crusader's 

excited_cutie_mark_crusaders_by_thatguy1latest?cb=20180223013256&key=816d9d11652