Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What gen would you prefer to live in?

Pipp_Petals

Wow this is tough when I think about it. I'd almost lean towards G5 just because it's more contemporary. More familiar, more modern creature comforts. At the same time the G4 universe without the internet and modern tech might be less stressful to live in, it'd also be a way different experience. Also ngl I've thought to myself "Man I wish I lived in Ponyville" a couple times while watching FiM... So I think I'm going to pick G4.

(edited)
8 hours ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

Wow this is tough when I think about it. I'd almost lean towards G5 just because it's more contemporary. More familiar, more modern creature comforts. At the same time the G4 universe without the internet and modern tech might be less stressful to live in, it'd also be a way different experience. Also ngl I've thought to myself "Man I wish I lived in Ponyville" a couple times while watching FiM... So I think I'm going to pick G4.

I really want to say g4, but i really can't live without the modern stuff. i did grow up a huge part of my life without a phone, and any smart devices until like 5 years ago, and i was fine so maybe i might say g4 

anyway thanks for sharing your pov!

6 hours ago, Savygriffs said:

Aaaaand it's a tough one....

I gotta say g4 though so I can hang out with Silverstream, but also g5 so I can hang out with Pipp and her friends.... :Thorax:

so what will it be my dear pippsqueak?

Edited by Real Pipp Petals

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @Pipp Petals
I think this thread would be better suited in Sugarcube corner, so I'm going to shift it over there now. :)

G5 would certainly tempt me, since it would be far easier to adapt to. However, I've never imagined myself living in the G5 world. That is something I've done countless times with G4. I actually find that the lack of modern technology makes the G4 world far more interesting.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...