Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What time period would you like to live in best?

Lightning Bristle

Would love to relive my childhood again! Ah those were the days of awesome kids shows, video games, movies and music. If I had the chance to relive the 90's I'd be there in a heartbeat!

I would live during the Renaissance (14th Century) in Italy so that i could meet Da Vinci, the greatest man to ever live and my favorite person throughout history.

Either that or Japan during the 16th Century and be a Samurai ;D

• Brohoof 1

I would like to live around the time that Jesus Christ walked the earth and during the Greco-Roman empire and the reign of Juilus Caesar because of how I admired their incorporation of originality and brutality into their lifestyle. Would answer A LOT of questions as well...

• Brohoof 1

1950s.It just seems like the perfect time to live in.

America's in its Golden Age,there's no WWII,everybody looked classy everywhere,and the music back then is much better than today's music in my opinion.Plus,I can go see Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin live,and who in the world would miss that?

• Brohoof 1

1980's for sure. The golden time of cartoons and TV shows. The decade of Transformers, Knight Rider, Street Hawk, MacGyver and damn many more things... which, I think includes Super Mario too.

My regards for time travel are that I wouldn't want to live in anyone point in time.

I would much rather have the ability to watch ALL the years go by, as one big movie. Watching as humans, creatures, plants, etc., grew, created, destroyed, then remade the Earth throughout all the years.

Though the future is my biggest fantasy movie to watch (nothing more inspiring than to watch how you're own people continue to create 'n destroy but still sculpt the earth), if I were to chose one time to live in, it'd have to be during the Medieval periods. Classic warfare with sword and shield in arm has always been my preference compared to gun 'n bullet.

I think it could be interesting to go back to the pioneer days, when people lived apart in small, spread out homesteads built by hand from the land around them. I'm sure it would be hard work, and scary at times, but overall it is a simpler way of life and seems very comfortable. happy.png

All in all though I rather like the time period we are in now... wink.png

I'd live in Westeros at the time of Game of Thrones.

Not possible? Damn. :c

Well, I think I'd go back to the twenties or alllll the way back to the 1400, 1500's.

I don't think I want another time period. I'm actually pretty comfortable with this one :)

And think of all the people I would leave here in this one.

The Victorian age, It was such a huge turning point that forever changed modern society. The industrial revolution, steam power, so many new and exciting discoveries. Plus I love steampunk......

1940-50s, the last years I actually liked this country, then it started to go downhill( In my opinion)

As was stated earlier, the economy was booming etc, but obviously there are still flaws such as segregation and whatnot.

• Brohoof 1

400 AC.... THIS IS SPARTA. I enjoyed being a 90s kid. You know... "BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY." That's a pretty good question. I don't know. Maybe the 90s because I would be able to go to hogwarts.

I would choose the early 1980s. I would experience how cool the 80's must've been as a kid, then experience the '90s, which I've only experienced for 4 years without realizing. I would like to have experienced these 2 periods, because it just makes me wonder today what they must've been like. But mostly the '90s.

I chose to have been born in the early '80s, so I could experience the '90s as the age I basically am now, when I'm more aware of myself and my surroundings.

I would love to live in the late 1400's or 1500's in Rome. It would be amazing to see some of the historic buildings in their prime and being used. I would also have liked to have witnessed the statements, opinion and news about Pope Alexander VI, since he has been seen to have desecrated the church at the time. 

I also think Rome is a beautiful city, I could only imagine what it would be like to live there hundreds of years ago.

Yeah there is one thing...

Well i probably will choose one of two:

1) about 3 or 4 thousend years forward in time, when everything nice, explored, peaceful and finded out, or, probably diead after 6th world war with death stars.

2) about 20 years back in time, so i can see myself growing up o_O

Since I didn't grow up in the 90's, I would go back to the 1990's. Everything I could want was back there. The internet was going strong, bronies didn't happen yet, but I would still be around with my own place so I could get to Bronycon, all of the best games were there, like Sonic the Hedgehog and the original Spyro.

1951-1980 exactly. I already act like I'm from the 60's and the 70's XD and I love everything from that era (My iTunes looks like an old record shop and i want a1970's MG...in orange)

I've always held the belief that I was born about 100 or so years too soon. People like me are so far above most of society, intellectually and morally. That much has been changing over time, slowly, but I doubt it will catch up to where I am now by the time I die.