Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Animal would you like to be? (besides being a Pony)

Mesme Rize

Sooo...

Infinity Ball=Pinkie+Discord+Kirby?

Color me intrigued.

Pretty much, but they have no limbs and they have human-like faces. If you head to my profile, the faces you see is a grid of infinity balls. That one's name is Harold.

"Besides a pony"? Actually, i'd hate to be a pony. Real horses are scary.

Anyways, fox!

Spam lasers and use the shine a lot and wavedashing fo days

• Brohoof 1

If I could be any animal, i'd probably be a macaw. The reason being is that they can fly, they're beautiful, and they live a long time.

Either a European Otter or an American Pine Marten. Both are predators and carnivorous, but very adorable. The otter route would probably be slightly better because I wouldn't have to worry about predators as much. The marten does have trees as a solid escape route though... I don't know. Either would do.

QUF4B2G.png?1 H2KV2H2.png

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 1

I would like to be a Human. I hear they are the smartest animals.

But seriously, I dunno. I guess I would like to be a fox, or maybe a dog. I like those animals.

Edited by El Duderino

• Bird: To be able to fly with my tiny birdy wings would be awesome! :) I've always been curious about birds, so to be one would be nice, no matter the type (there's exceptions though)

Lizard: I just thought about that one. I would love to wander around like a sneaky little lizard, trying to survive by eating watever I can.

Maybe a cat: I don't know, but to be a cat would be O.K., but the question is: Will I be happy as a little furry creature who just sleeps all day for some weird reasons? Or will be I happy as a random cat who has a random as hell instinct who says do to the weirdest things that you can do as this animal? I'll just leave this here.

Edited by Cosmic V0rtex
  • Brohoof 1

Penguins are my favorite animal, so them.

I'd say snakes, but the snake I have in mind is a lot different than the snake most others have in mind :P

• Brohoof 1

It's hard to answer this one for me.

In high school I thought I would be a snow leopard. Cause I frickin' loved Tai Lung.

tai_lung_action.png

But now that I've taken on a less serious personality, I don't know. Maybe a grizzly bear or a polar bear or a panda.

Or a whale.

I would most definitely be a fox! They are gorgeous, cunning, quiet, agile, smart.

post-34724-0-38595500-1461884691_thumb.jpg

I mean, look at that face!!! <333

Edited by Stardust*
  • Brohoof 2

Not sure, possibly an elephant. They seem like such peaceful creatures, you know exempting young bulls but that's youthful hormones for you. Otherwise they are such patient animals with very deep minds. Even if they're not as smart as say, a chimp or an octopus or even a mountain parrot, elephants have a brain with such a capacity to feel and famously, to remember.

African_elephant_warning_raised_trunk.jp

• Brohoof 3