Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Animal would you like to be? (besides being a Pony)

Mesme Rize

Have you ever thought about being an Animal? Let's find out what type of Animal we would like to be.

Me, it's probably pretty Obvious. I always wanted to be a snake. They're probably the most underrated and unlikely predators you can find.

python-4.jpg

• Brohoof 5

A falcon. I love all birds in general, but being a falcon would be especially fun, as they're faster than most bird species. That, and you also have the ability to fly. I mean, who doesn't want the ability to fly? :P

• Brohoof 1

Well judging off my personality, I'd say I'm actually more like a dog than anything. Hyperactive, cheerful, so on so forth, you get the memo. What I'd like to be though is... probably a bird, since 1. they get to fly, and 2. they get to be free to go anywhere.

• Brohoof 1

I would love to be a raven or a Crow. Because their birds and their smart. I find them to be really beautiful and cunning. Plus of course there's the flying part. I love being free. So any bird that can fly far and high.

I want to be a hedgehog.

I can have freaking spines, but I can still be pet if I really want someone to pet me! I can just spend my whole life curled up on a bean bag sofa and if I don't want to interact, just be like, "Sorry, not today."

• Brohoof 1

Does it have to be a real creature? If not, I'd choose to be the animal that I made up myself, called the infinity ball. It sounds like something you'd use in some seven year old's card game, but the infinity ball is part of a species that roams the universe, are immortal, don't feel pain, and have the power of infinity, meaning that they can do anything they please, including breaking the laws of science and physics. If it has to be a real animal, I'd like to be a parrot because I'd like to enjoy the ability to fly. I don't know if I'd like to be domesticated but being wild or domesticated would have their pros and cons.

• Brohoof 2

Does it have to be a real creature? If not, I'd choose to be the animal that I made up myself, called the infinity ball. It sounds like something you'd use in some seven year old's card game, but the infinity ball is part of a species that roams the universe, are immortal, don't feel pain, and have the power of infinity, meaning that they can do anything they please, including breaking the laws of science and physics. If it has to be a real animal, I'd like to be a parrot because I'd like to enjoy the ability to fly. I don't know if I'd like to be domesticated but being wild or domesticated would have their pros and cons.

Sooo...

Infinity Ball=Pinkie+Discord+Kirby?

Color me intrigued.