Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general If you could have any pet, what would it be?

swordsman

If you could have any pet or pets what would it be? I am talking about REAL animals that live on earth right now that one could  legally keep as a pet.  I would have if i was rich a savannah monitor,guinea fowl/ chickens , dwaf rabbit, maine coon cat, some goats, and golden retriever(i have never had a dog so i need something easy to start with).

• Brohoof 1

Multiple corvids, I want talking crows, a parrot, I would own a lot of birds if could... From a raptor like a falcon to a cockatoo lol, I also would have a dalmatian and Australian shepherd, a badger, I also love minks, I'd take them and my dogs to hunt muskrats and other small rodents, most exotic and dangerous, I would say if I could have like acres of land and almost like a refuge, I greatly prefer tigers to lions, I would like to refuge all kind of wildlife, but that's for the pros with the big bucks and the training, I would like to make a difference in the future for like the upcoming raccoon population, it's going to need sanctuary from ppl that see them as pests, a lot of men think it's cool to shoot animals, I think we should take animal cruelty as a felony 1. It's legal to kill a lot of animals in this world, men that do this are mentally inferior vermin that can't exercise their lack of strength over other humans.

Well that's kind of restrictive. :yeahno:

Anyway, if I had the time and money to devote to them I might get a couple more dogs, snake(s), and maybe a horse or two. I have a new neighbor who has horses and they're really nice. Oh, you can also have deer as pets in some circumstances but I don't know what they are.

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to If you could have any pet, what would it be?
8 hours ago, EpicEnergy said:

I would like to have a lizard as a pet, I've always liked lizards.

My brother used to own green anoles when we were kids. They were fairly low maintenance if I remember correctly. I was never as crazy about reptiles as he was but I liked the anoles and I low-key wish I could own some again. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I like snakes, I like to boop their snoots so they stick their little tongues out :squee:. I get a kick out of watching them sense their surroundings.

I’d also like a bird, maybe a hawk since falconry is legal but you need a permit.

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 1

On 2022-07-06 at 3:39 PM, KingCorvus said:

a lot of men think it's cool to shoot animals, I think we should take animal cruelty as a felony 1. It's legal to kill a lot of animals in this world, men that do this are mentally inferior vermin that can't exercise their lack of strength over other humans.

I am both a hunter and a vermint hunter and some anaimal you have to contol how many there are or they kill animals or eat up all the food.  I had pets rats and i hunted wild rats becuase they needed contol. Also humans think it's ok to kill other humans (the cops and gov) because we don't like them but we care for animals better then those people.

Miniature Schnauzer mix or pure:

I had a mixed one for 17 years,  my Daisy and I feel in love with the breed.   She was smart,  loving,  playful, cuddled on her own time, patiance.  Could have not asked for a better dog in my life!:Daydreaming:

Cat:  

I want to get my own my cat,  I had for for 17 years,  my Lilly.  :D I mis her everday and damn she was one hell of a little special soul! 

11 hours ago, Tao said:

Miniature Schnauzer mix or pure:

I had a mixed one for 17 years,  my Daisy and I feel in love with the breed.   She was smart,  loving,  playful, cuddled on her own time, patiance.  Could have not asked for a better dog in my life!:Daydreaming:

Cat:  

I want to get my own my cat,  I had for for 17 years,  my Lilly.  :D I mis her everday and damn she was one hell of a little special soul! 

I had a cat for 16 years. Her name was Miss Kitty, named after the “GunSmoke” character. Best cat I’ve ever had. I’ve had two cats since Miss Kitty left but they could never replace her. She was truly a special gal. 

Well, due to current circumstances I am currently pet-less, BUT in time I would like a diverse group. Would love a husky, basset, and beagle in regards to dogs, as well as some cats. Maybe birds.

@The Wife of Douma has the ideal!

• Brohoof 1

• 11 months later...

I’d probably want either a cat, fish, and/or ants. Cats are cute, quiet, and don’t require a lot of maintenance. Fish are relaxing to watch and can be cute. Ants are very fascinating creatures and are one of the many things I like learning about. I might consider a bird as well.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...

I freakin LOVE birds SO much!! They're so goofy and even the smallest ones have BIG personalities! I absolutely adore how playing and unique they are. But I cannot have one -- they require a lot of attention and time which I do not often have. I do love FERRETS -- oh my gosh, another level of goofy and silly. But you know what? Since we're playing in the realm of "anything.." maybe a pet otter which is sort've like a ferret or a water doggo? Maybe even a little weasel -- oh my gosh, they're just too cute.. I have to stop ;~; 
My heart!! It's melting ;~; 

1 minute ago, Silky The Smoll said:

I freakin LOVE birds SO much!! They're so goofy and even the smallest ones have BIG personalities! I absolutely adore how playing and unique they are. But I cannot have one -- they require a lot of attention and time which I do not often have. I do love FERRETS -- oh my gosh, another level of goofy and silly. But you know what? Since we're playing in the realm of "anything.." maybe a pet otter which is sort've like a ferret or a water doggo? Maybe even a little weasel -- oh my gosh, they're just too cute.. I have to stop ;~; 
My heart!! It's melting ;~; 

Omg, I would love us to have an otter ;-; they're the cutest little furballs and I adore their paws so much ;-;

I also would love to have a doggo, Samoyed was always a dream breed to me, but papillons are also incredibly cute ;-;