Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Question of the day: If you could have one mythical beast as your pet what would it be?

DiscordPerson

As someone who works with animals, I have decided I don't want to have anything considerably dangerous, and we'll knock off anything that comes with sentience as well, so I'm saying a Golden Goose, whether it's the one with gold plumage or laying golden eggs.

• 2 weeks later...

My first thought is a unicorn. I would love to be able to ride off into the forest whenever I want, and they're so beautiful. It'd probably be a pain to take care of, though...

• 2 weeks later...

Animatronic Toothless - Dinomake

I don’t want to be too obvious, but with a dragon you get so many perks; flight, defense, offense, coolness factor, and they can handily take care of all the neighborhood dogs that bark all night (and not even leave an incriminating trace). That’s epic.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

7 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Animatronic Toothless - Dinomake

I don’t want to be too obvious, but with a dragon you get so many perks; flight, defense, offense, coolness factor, and they can handily take care of all the neighborhood dogs that bark all night (and not even leave an incriminating trace). That’s epic.

I would choose a dragon too, Dreamy. :rarity:

I would want the dragon from Reign Of Fire as my pet, such a scary and awesome creature.

Reign of Fire - Plugged In

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1

1 hour ago, TheRockARooster said:

I would choose a dragon too, Dreamy. :rarity:

I would want the dragon from Reign Of Fire as my pet, such a scary and awesome creature.

Reign of Fire - Plugged In

Yeeeaaahh...but that one may be just a tad difficult to domesticate. :Posey-grimace:

• Hugs 1