Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could have any title, what would it be?

jeray2000

Chief Warlock of the Brothers of Darkness, Lord of the Thirteen Hells, master of the Bones, Emperor of the Black, Lord of the Undead, Lord of the Dance, Mistress of Magma, Archmage of Destiny, and Mayor of a little village up the coast.

Whoever also gets this reference gets a virtual cookie.

Edited by FullMetalParagon

Hmm... a title. I'd have to go with Air Force Pilot. That dream got crushed when my eye sight turned south a few years ago so now I need glasses, and without 20/20 vision, I can no longer become an airforce pilot. I can still dream though lol

No, this is Patrick.

I dunno, I won't change it much because I'll make it really really awkward most likely.

Or keyboard smash, jdjdjdixjsjdhhik.

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't mind Lady Brisingr (fire) or Kiriness (the Kirin is my favorite mythological creature). ^^

His Excellency Supreme Allied Commander of Super Secrecy The Rev. Sir Doctor Azure Muthafuckin' Mos Def Flare, D.F.A., Heavyweight Champion of the World✱✱ featuring Flo Rida La Premiere Dame De France

You will address me as such.

Edited by Azure Flare

• 5 years later...

I can think of a lot of humorous responses to being referred to as Doctor. Although I’d also get a lot of amusement out of being called Master as well.

Yeah I’m going with Master

• Brohoof 1