Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Animal would you like to be? (besides being a Pony)

Mesme Rize

(edited)

A genetically engineered cuttlefish so it lives longer. Preferably not in a location where I'd be eaten by humans or whatever else.

Of other species I like Owls because of their visual processing, komodo dragons are beastly, snakes can be cool, some birds are cool, peacock mantis shrimp can see a lot of colors and punch as fast as a bullet nearly. Cephalopods are cool in general, then some sea slugs are cool cuz they can assimilate things but I wouldn't wanna be them cuz they don't look the coolest I guess and prolly don't live very long and seem like they could be eaten sorta easily.

Edited by Lil Pip

I have always had a love for foxes, so I would have absolutely no problem becoming one. Personally, though, I have always wondered what it would be like to have wings. Maybe this is my Harry Potter instincts talking, but I would love to be some sort of owl. Nocturnal, an amazing sense of hearing, stealthy, and those big ol' eyes! When you have to wear glasses all of your life, you really start to envy those that have excellent vision, owls are no exception to that (THOSE EYES THOUGH!). Not to mention the mysterious nature they seem to give off to me...

When I have the chance to become an animal and I can choose the species, then I would definitely choose the wolf because wolves are my favorite animals and they are so majestic and mystic in my opinion. A snow leopard would be nice too. 

I wouldn't mind being a cat. Probably a domesticated cat, but any kind of a feline would be just as cool. If I had the chance to be a big cat, I'd be a tiger. I'd probably enjoy being a crocodile too - "Everyone get out of my river!"  :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to be a jellyfish, possibly an immortal jellyfish... So then life would be simple, just floating through the sea, no anxiety cause I can't consciously worry about anything, just simplicity. I also think jellyfish in general are exceptionally beautiful animals. :)

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...