Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What time period would you like to live in best?

Lightning Bristle

I would go back to the mid evil times, I loved everything about back then. Sure you would died from just the cold and some other bad stuff was going on... but I loved it then! knights and kings! and ahh back then we didn't take any crap from any pony!

I would love to see late 1800s England or France. The building of the Eiffel Tower would be spectacular to see. Freedom, beauty, truth and love, the bohemian revolution I've always dreamt of! Bad movie reference, but that's truly what I would love to see. Oh, and the Crystal Palace.

• 5 years later...

I would like to live in the 1920s. As much as I’d enjoy almost any decade in the 20th century (except the late ‘60s and maybe the ‘90s) I think I’d feel most comfortable in the ‘20s. I like the styles, sensibilities and lack of intrusive technology. 

• 9 months later...
2 minutes ago, Pastel-chan said:

I miss the late 90s/early 00s quite a bit. Best time of my life.

You and me both! I wouldn't say the best time, but the best time to be in.

• Brohoof 1

im happy with where i was born, because if i werent born now i wouldnt have the family or friends that i do.

i think in my lifetime socxiety has come a long way. its not perfect, but there are things i enjoy & do that would be taboo any later in time. also, the internet has allowed people from all around the world to connect with common interests so...if itwere any sooner, im sure id go crazy !

no... im pretty content w the time i was born in... maybe the future would be nice but theres no telling what will have happend by then. im gratreful for being born the time i was.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...