Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What episodes would you have liked to see?

xLuneti

For each character, I have an idea of an episode i feel I would have want to happen.

-An episode in season 9 about Twilight and Applejack trying to spend time together before her coronation.

-An episode about Twilight and Starlight having the roles of Celestia and Luna for a reason.

-An episode in season 9 about Rarity dealing with a rival on fashion who is just talented for clothes as she is.

-An episode in season 7 about Starlight and the cmc dealing with cutie marks issues.

-Just an episode in general where they portray the wonderbolts in a better light

• Brohoof 3

4 hours ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

A different finale where the Mane Six don't have to be forced apart from each other. :(

Twilight should have stay in Ponyville rejecting Celestia's idea, if anything, Luna should have been the new ruler of Equestria

RD settling the score with Lightning Dust. And an episode where RD's heroes meet, Spitfire meets Daring Do and both are jealous of each other. Basically any episode that actually sounded interesting or like something people actually wanted. Both of these sound like real obvious ones that could have been fun but goddamn apparently we really needed that awful cheerleading episode more instead

Edited by Megas
  • Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to What episodes would you have liked to see?
1 hour ago, Rainbowshine295 said:

An episode on Lyra and Bon Bob's marriage. Kids need to know that same sex marriages are not a taboo.

I'm still upset that we never got to see Trixie and Starlight Glimmer get married.

I would've liked an episode about Trixie wanting to propose to Starlight Glimmer while spending all of her time worrying about what Starlight

might say back.

Edited by Sparklefan1234

3 hours ago, xLuneti said:

Twilight should have stay in Ponyville rejecting Celestia's idea, if anything, Luna should have been the new ruler of Equestria

You know when I first got into the show shortly after season 3 with a season 4 coming later that fall I kept thinking in my mind that season 4 would start with Twilight moving back to Canterlot to rule from the castle which actually didn't happen until the very last episode many seasons later so honestly it didn't really bother me when eventually she did have to go up there at the end of the main series.

Heck the way they were cleaning up the Royal Sister castle in the everfree forest early on in season 4 only to stop working there I actually was under the impression she was going to move into that castle but then she'd be away from her friends and besides no one would ever go to that castle in the middle of a dangerous forest unless they have some business or want to be secluded. Instead when she got a castle of her own it was planted in the back of Ponyville so she can still stay there

Just be grateful that she stayed in Ponyville much much longer even after becoming an Alicorn compared to the 3 seasons she was a Unicorn

Getting off topic here if you ask me episode idea they should have done, here's mine. Around early season 4 before Daring Do was revealed to be real I thought there was going to be an episode where Twilight and Rainbow Dash would have conflicting opinions about the new controversial Daring Do book and almost broken up their friendship over it but then they learned how to see things from the other person's point of view. Twilight still think the new book is not as good as the original series and falls into a bunch of bad writing cliches but Rainbow Dash see some new things despite the controversial bad writing and still has a fun time reading the book but can understand why Twilight's disappointed. but both sides learned to understand why the other is being bothered but realize that their friendship is much more important then whether the book should be automatically considered good or bad with no other alternative. The episode could Actually written quite well that you don't automatically dismiss one person's side over another and realize both sides do have a point

@TomDaBombMLP

This hypothetical idea about how Twilight and Rainbow Dash Arguing about the new Daring Do book very well mirrors our relationship about the later season and Finale, doesn't it?

7 hours ago, Reality Check said:

Maybe an episode in season 6 where we see Thorax trying to fit in in the Crystal Empire

Yeah I imagine him staying with Sunburst's place acting as assistance to him like Spike is to Twilight. Personally outside what's allowed to be seen in the show I sometimes imagine Sunburst and Thorax having a bit of a romantic relationship for short while. Because I think it's important to show that just because ponies show genuine mutual romance for each other doesn't mean they're ultimately going to end up together.

11 hours ago, xLuneti said:

-Just an episode in general where they portray the wonderbolts in a better light

Oh, man, this.  SOOOOO much this.

Also, I wanted an episode called "Discorderly Conduct" so badly.  I wouldn't have cared what it was about.  I mean, obviously it would be a Discord episode, but I don't care what happens.  I just wanted that title so bad.  I mean, it's the best Discord episode title ever!

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Will Guide said:

Getting off topic here if you ask me episode idea they should have done, here's mine. Around early season 4 before Daring Do was revealed to be real I thought there was going to be an episode where Twilight and Rainbow Dash would have conflicting opinions about the new controversial Daring Do book and almost broken up their friendship over it but then they learned how to see things from the other person's point of view. Twilight still think the new book is not as good as the original series and falls into a bunch of bad writing cliches but Rainbow Dash see some new things despite the controversial bad writing and still has a fun time reading the book but can understand why Twilight's disappointed. but both sides learned to understand why the other is being bothered but realize that their friendship is much more important then whether the book should be automatically considered good or bad with no other alternative. The episode could Actually written quite well that you don't automatically dismiss one person's side over another and realize both sides do have a point

This is basically what happened in Stranger Than Fan Fiction

• Brohoof 1

My little wishlist:

• An episode centered around Rarity's parents. 
  • An episode about Special Agent Sweetie Drops.
  • A slice of life episode about one of the villains or one of the princesses other than Twilight.
  • An episode where Trixie and Maud properly interact and reminisce about Trixie's time at the rock farm. 
  • An April Fools' special where all ponies talk with horse noises.
  • Brohoof 2

I'd like episodes between members of the mane six who don't interact often, like Twilight and AJ, or Fluttershy and Pinkie. And one more episode with Diamond Tiara, just so she hasn't dropped off the face of the earth.

• Brohoof 1

An episode where Twilight introduces the pony versions of the Mane Six to Sunset Shimmer even if it was in a minor capacity. I still wish Sunset had been allowed to be in Friendship is Magic aside from that one cameo at the very end.

• Brohoof 2

• An episode where Scootaloo learns there is another pegasus who cannot fly, like her, but is older than her and he's very depressed.  And it's up to Scootaloo to cheer him up, be his friend and tell this male pegasus that he will or won't fly.  Either way he's all kinds of awesome.  Like Rainbow Dash told her.  
  • An episode where a fortune teller tells Scootaloo that a flying Scootaloo would quickly become a jerk towards the CMCs, Rainbow Dash, her aunts and every existing pegasus and flying creature.  
  • An episode where Scootaloo bonds with her uncle.  But spends more time with him than Rainbow Dash.  
  • An episode where Scootaloo is caught in the middle of a feud between Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy.  
  • An episode where Apple Bloom is attacked by falcons and has to figure out why it's happening.  
  • An episode where Sweetie Belle fears she will become a pariah for making a mistake from her singing.  
  • An episode where Rumble does chores.  
  • An episode about Octavia speaking a whole lot.  
  • An episode with rap metal.  
  • An episode with the Equestrian version of Pittsburgh.  
  • An episode CSI or NCIS style.  

• Some episodes in locations that were mentioned but never shown, i.e. Hoofington, Maretonia, Fillydelphia, Trottingham, etc.
  • Episodes with the Wonderbolts
  • Episodes with the Background Six
  • A Scootaloo episode that explores her disability in the same vein as Common Ground but with better jokes

Bat ponies was too much to ask it seems :dry:. Wasn’t happy they were introducing kirins when they were first announced, as I’ve seen them depicted in myth, as I wasn’t expecting they to be cute and adorable consider the introduction of the Young 6’s respective species, but that’s an occasion I didn’t mind being wrong :mlp_icwudt: 

Adaptations of some of the comic arcs, especially the arc in which Sombra returns... I think he was handled better in the comics than he ever was in the show. Even got a proper backstory. The show probably would've cut a lot out in order to fit it all into a two-part episode, but still. I would've loved to see it.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
  • An episode where the Wonderbolts actually do something.
  • A CMC episode with Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, since they were basically relegated to background characters after Season 5.
  • An episode where Suri Pollomare comes back to compete with Rarity.
  • An RD episode where the buffalo and Little Strongheart return for whatever reason.
  • A Cadance episode, since they never really did much with her.
  • Fluttershy and Pinkie working together to do something, but their personalities clash. Yes, they've done this with other characters, but never with these two.
Edited by Cash_In
  • Brohoof 2

While Dragon Dropped kinda came close to it, I wish we just straight up had an episode that finally addressed Spike's crush on Rarity and having him get over it, similarly to how Gravity Falls handled Dipper's crush on Wendy in the episode Into the Bunker.

• Brohoof 3

Starlight x Trixie romance confirmed episode :glimmer:

While I actually do want that I'd say outside of romance probably a proper follow up to "Sleepless in Ponyville" 

It's implied that Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash have a sister like relationship but you don't actually have an episode with just the two of them hanging out like sisters focused on just the 2 of them

Also Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon disappeared after season 5 like wtf

An episode or multiple exploring their new dynamics 

And maybe Diamond Tiara x Apple Bloom romance episode :ButtercupLaugh: jk 

Unless.....:catface:

• Brohoof 2