Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What episodes would you have liked to see?

xLuneti

Actually two more ideas...

1. An episodes about Sandbar and what his cutie mark means and what he wants for himself in the future. In the end you just see him Yona but like that shows. Nothing about him. I wanted more for him (and not just cuz I shipped him with Gallus hehe)

2. Also because the show wanted to imply Rainbow Dash and Applejack romance at the end would have liked to see an episode with them interacting in a way that resembles romance similar to "Rollercoaster of Friendship" for Applejack and Rarity in Equestria Girls

(However I actually didn't want that and would rather have Rarijack episode FTW :mlp_yeehaa:)

• Brohoof 3

honestly i just wish there were more episodes focused on uncommon mane 6 duets

i wanted more rainbow and twilight, applejack and fluttershy, rarity and twilight, pinkie and fluttershy, twilight and applejack, rarity and fluttershy, etc.

• Brohoof 3

A class at the School of Friendship assigns the students to work together to put on a musical for the community. The musical ends up retelling a somewhat exaggerated version of the events that transpired in the Season 1 premiere, with the Student Six being assigned roles in place of the Mane Six. Similar to Fluttershy in Filli Vanilli, Ocellus in particular has a very bad case of stage fright, but learns to overcome it and ends up being an invaluable member of the cast.

Edited by Prospekt
  • Brohoof 2

An episode where Applejack's hat is missing. :sealed: The other mane 6 will gladly help looking for the hat and together they travel around. Halfway through the episode they decide to split up, so that they cover a wider area. After a while and without any success, they all become very sad and they also start to miss their friends. It is night and they start to sing with tears in their eyes. In the next morning they all say: "Screw Applejack's hat, I miss my friends!" And then they will look for each other and meet up again. They are happy that everyone felt the same way. In a train and on the way back to Ponyville, Applejack says, that it's not a big deal, because in her wardrobe at home she as many of those hats. The others are speechless and look a bit annoyed, but then they all laugh. :fluttershy: They learn that they are all meant to be together.

Later, Twilight will remember this and she decides to not become the ruler of Equestria. Celestia laughs and says: "I'm so proud of you, my dear Twilight. You successfully passed my final test for you. As princess of friendship, you are always meant to be together with your friends." :kindness:

13 hours ago, Sven Utacien said:

An episode where Applejack's hat is missing. :sealed: The other mane 6 will gladly help looking for the hat and together they travel around. Halfway through the episode they decide to split up, so that they cover a wider area. After a while and without any success, they all become very sad and they also start to miss their friends. It is night and they start to sing with tears in their eyes. In the next morning they all say: "Screw Applejack's hat, I miss my friends!" And then they will look for each other and meet up again. They are happy that everyone felt the same way. In a train and on the way back to Ponyville, Applejack says, that it's not a big deal, because in her wardrobe at home she as many of those hats. The others are speechless and look a bit annoyed, but then they all laugh. :fluttershy: They learn that they are all meant to be together.

Later, Twilight will remember this and she decides to not become the ruler of Equestria. Celestia laughs and says: "I'm so proud of you, my dear Twilight. You successfully passed my final test for you. As princess of friendship, you are always meant to be together with your friends." :kindness:

Those would both make me cry happy tears. Can we get Hasbro to hire you? :adorkable:

On 2022-03-04 at 6:37 PM, Zero said:

honestly i just wish there were more episodes focused on uncommon mane 6 duets

i wanted more rainbow and twilight, applejack and fluttershy, rarity and twilight, pinkie and fluttershy, twilight and applejack, rarity and fluttershy, etc.

I Actually used to make a list of episodes based off of which two Pony characters are getting the most focus and chemistry off of each other and there have been at least one episode for example with Twilight and Rainbow Dash namely Testing Testing one two three which I consider my most relatable episode. And the best episode I can think of that focuses on Twilight and Applejack is Applebuck Season which was the fourth episode of the first season. Practically the very first one to focus on just two with the most focus. Yeah I can understand what you mean by uncommon pairings

An episode where Burton's Adventures is canonized (hope it's the correct spelling).

Another one with Button Mash, canonizing Game Over. Button Mash has run away due to all the bullying by an older pony and Cream Heart asks for help. Sweetie Belle, who is devastated by the news, joins the team who is finding Button, and misadventures happen.

- I would have liked to see an episode all about flashbacks with Applejack and her siblings as children being raised by their parents. That would have been great to see, adorable. I would prefer that same episode explain how Applejack’s parents passed away. I know that is much too mature content for MLP and wouldn’t never be explored but I know I’m not the only one who wants to know the details.

- How about an episode of Flurry Heart as an adult, more specifically how she handles herself as a ruler?

- I wanted to see Gallus, Ocellus, Smolder, Sandbar, Yona, and Silverstream on their last day of school as well as at their graduation.

- One episode where Vinyl Scratch talks. Just one. She wouldn’t need a significant part in the episode, either. She would just speak a few lines and that would be all I need.

• Brohoof 1

For me, the one thing that was disappointing was the fact that Diamond Tiara didn't get a post redemption episode. That was just wrong. I really wanted to see the first moments of Diamond Tiara trying to readjust herself with her new self. 

Another thing was a proper showing of Rainbow Dash's life as a Wonderbolt. Ok, Newbie Dash can rot. Seeing Rainbow Dash rise up in the Wonderbolt ranks and establishing herself while facing the pressures of the others around her would be really cool to see. 

One thing that disappointed me was the Flim Flam brothers not getting an actual punishment. Yes, they were forced to return the money in Friendship U but that was it...

I also wanted to see more uncommon parings like Applejack and Fluttershy or Twilight and Pinkie Pie, also, Discord with other ponies other than Fluttershy, well we got What About Discord, but that was it...

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

For me, the one thing that was disappointing was the fact that Diamond Tiara didn't get a post redemption episode. That was just wrong. I really wanted to see the first moments of Diamond Tiara trying to readjust herself with her new self. 

Yes, this would have been great to see. I didn’t realize until recently that she didn’t get a follow-up episode.. I could see why some would think the one episode she got was sufficient, though.

• 1 month later...

I still sometimes ask myself what on earth came of that episode where Fluttershy ended up turning into a dragon. That was one of the earliest episodes the staff hinted at, but it seemed to vanish in a puff of dragon smoke. :blink: I think it would've been a cool episode to see. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

I would have adored to see an episode where Celestia got to see Sunset Shimmer, Starswirl, and Luna all together again. These three were among her closest friends, and she was separated from all of them in the course of her life. It was only until Twilight's journey that the three of them finally returned or reformed, and I would have liked to see her acknowledge that a bit more. Perhaps Celestia is feeling a bit stressed and purposeless for a time, but Twilight gets these three together to remind her of how important she truly is. The episode starts with Celestia raising the sun alone on a balcony, and it ends with her raising the sun once more, but alongside Twilight, Luna, Sunset, and Starswirl this time. Something heartwarming and poetic is what I am really asking for.

Really, I wish Celestia's episodes were a bit more atmospheric and focused a bit more on the tragedy of her character in general.

• Brohoof 1