Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had to, would you rather fight Celestia or Tirek?

Dashy 4 Ever

I wouldn't be comfortable fighting Cellie. Tirek on the other hand, even if he goes DBZ, I wouldn't hold back nor care to use lethal force on him

• Brohoof 1

Tirek's power depends entirely on how much magic he's absorbed. Currently he's a frail looking thing stuck in Tartarus, so any adult pony probably has a chance to beat him in a fight. But you'd have to ambush him if you were a unicorn because otherwise he'd simply steal your magic, and he has to reach a certain power level before he can steal the magic of Pegasi and Earth Ponies. Celestia however, is at a constant state of power, and can potentially tap into it to deliver more damage as Luna does upon turning into Nightmare Moon.

In the end I'm going with Tirek. If he's on low power, I have the chance to beat him. If he's on high power, I'll be killed in a single blast and won't have to suffer.

Alright. Time to think! So, if I take my favourite OC out of my OCs, and he goes alone, he has the highest chances against Tirek and some slim but existent chances with Celestia. Tirek wouldn't be abke to take his pegasus magic just yet, and since the OC(in the picture he doesn't have his gear) has some body armor, weapons experience and mechanical skills he would be able to defeat him. But if he's low power. Celestia on the other hoof, is a freaking tank. Magic for three centuries and double that, would be able to erase Shot from the face of Equia. But if he has Celestia coming he would be able to improve something around there. But he would still be a walking pile of ash. But with his squad, his chances with Celestia would increase significantly, having more guns on your part to help. But with Tirek, it would drop a bit because of the unicorn on the team. So, I'd count my chances on each way like this:

Tirek Alone: 85%

Celestia Alone: 06%

Tirek Togheter: 75%

Celestia Togheter: 65%

So, I go alone against Tirek. Go Dust!

Fight how? Are we talking about an all-out battle? Are we talking about a karate match with limits? Or are we talking about going one-on-one playing N64 Super Smash Bros?

I'd love to play SSB with Celestia. Karate? I don't have the physical mass to beat Celestia. Maybe I could win against Tirek if he's weak. An all-out battle? I'd definitely lose against her, but I believe Celestia would be more merciful than Tirek. 

• 2 years later...

Tirek is one of the most powerful villains who destroyed Twilight's house and Celestia didn't stand against a single villain on the whole series. I think my choice is obvious:toldya:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Celestia because she would let me live if I would be kind to her, like she gave discord a chance.  I'd feel bad but tell her the truth after! If I would be evil I could be feeling easier. It also depends on who I am. And if its a power fight or whatever. If Cellie has the mane six on her side, I would try to be peaceful and explain this. If Celestia is alone, I would manipulate her. sorry that sound so evil. For tirek, im good in faking emotions but not in harming ppl. If I had Celestia, Luna, Mane 6 and my fav starlight on my side, I'd maybe choose tirek

On 2022-05-14 at 9:39 AM, ExplosionMare said:

Celestia because I could eventually defeat her with emotional tatics.

You mean a bucket of chickens?  :manic-laughter: I would choose Celestia because I bet she's ticklish. :P

Edited by Sparklefan1234