How Would You React When Princess Celestia Approaches You?

Solid

I'd whisper "mother of god" and bow gracefully, putting on my ritzy accent and pay my respect to her.

If she wants, I'd offer her some of my best cooking, and hospitality in general. And when she leaves, I'll ask if she could take me with her for a day so I can see what Equestria is like, maybe meet a few ponies. When the day ends I'll complement her on her country and how she rules it and wave goodbye as I leave Equestria.

I'd say "Howdy, Sunbutt?", slap her flank, and then get banished to the moon. It would be worth it, just to see what the world will be like 1000 years into the future. Instant time travel! :D

• Brohoof 1

It depends.  If I am her subject, bow.  If not, dip my head & say greetings.  Hey, AJ is no butt kisser, but she knows what is right.  She closes her letters "Your loyal subject" because it is proper & so I'd do what is right.  Besides, here IRL I never back talk cops because I was raised "in an argument, the one w the gun may not be right, but they are still the one who can shoot you".  Being a wizard who could vaporize you is the same only more so.

Wut up, your majesty?

No, no. Probably, I wouldn't even pay her attention, still playing a random game on my smart-phone. As she tries to speak with me.

"Wait now, that I'm busy"

Then, while showing off my Princess Luna wallpaper, I would slowly start walking away, doing like I'm talking with someone about how cool are flawed characters, in comparison with flawless, boring stereotypes. Very loud, by the way!