Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would you react to a gruesomely murdered body?

The Soldier

Well, that's obvious! Selfie!

Damn you stole my joke! :mrgreen:

Honestly I think that I would call the police,feel sad about it for a while,then get it out of my mind and be happy again.

Edited by MOSFETv2
  • Brohoof 1

hyperventilate/have a heart attack/pass out/die

I can't stand seeing certain forms of gore on television anymore, I freak out and had a panic attack over the movie The Butterfly Effect

so I imagine what seeing a slaughtered body irl would do x___x

Depends on the condition of the body. If the body has been partially decomposed, I would feel sick to my stomach because of the smell. Otherwise I wouldn't know how to react. Regardless, I would still call the police.

I would cringe at the sight of a dead body, but even then, I would call the police about it. Better to tell services about a brutally murdered body instead of leaving it behind.

• 2 weeks later...

ehehe ahahahahahahahaha AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in all seriousness, I would probably call the cops and go hide in the corner for a week and a half.

First, I would make sure no one is around. Second, I would grab a pair of gloves or use something to cover up my hands. Third, I would loot the body for any cash or other useful items with the exception of credit cards. Finally, I would walk away and leave it for someone else to find.

I'd say:

"Well, shit. Something just went down."

Then I'd calmly take a picture, walk away, upload said picture online for sadists to enjoy.

Not really. The only part that I would do is walk away.

I think I'd be stunned at first.  Probably just stand there and stare for a while.  And then I'd throw up.  And then I'd kinda go nuts.  You know, crying and hyperventilating and stuff.  I think it might take me a while to call 911.

To be honest, I can not tell at all how I would react. Most important thing would obviously be keeping calm and calling the police, don't really know whether I would have a mental breakdown or not.

I would poke it with a stick.

I can't say for sure since I have never experienced such a situation, but I imagine I would just stand there in silence, I really wouldn't know how to feel at the time if it was just some stranger other than some sadness. Though this is purely based on what I have seen on certain sites that I visit and my actual reaction would probably be far different, I cannot gauge this type of thing accurately.

Albeit I've been somewhat numbed to all the gore we're exposed to on T.V., I'd still freak out because it's real this time. When you kill someone on a game, or someone dies on T.V., it's not as bad as it is in real life, because you know they aren't "really" dying, if you catch what I mean.

I've seen pics, where however, I really do not freak out, for it is a pic. 

If I were to see a gruesome murdered body, i'd probably be in shock and probably look around to make sure no one is in sight incase the murderer is nearby. I may be a little uncomfortable and grossed out, but I sure would whip out my cellphone and call for the police that I just found a murdered body laying around. 

I would also get out of that area as fast as I can incase the murderer would happen to be near and probably strike. I'd be more worried about where the murderer is honestly.

I'm just going to assume that this is a human corpse that we're talking about here, not a cockroach or something.

I'd probably stare at it in shock for a bit and then turn away and continue with my life. 4Chan has shown me far stranger things.