Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would you react to someone who hurt your feelings~? =)

PROJECT: Simon

I ll say something to you my dear friend.İf someone act unjust to you,İf you believe, you are right and your conscience agree with you,you will seek for your rights always,if not ; you ll lose your rights with your honor

• Brohoof 1

I keep it all inside because I'd rather the pain destroy me than those around me. 

I understand this mentality, but this is sad. =/ I hope you're also good at taking care of yourself, so you won't be destroyed by it.   :rarity:

• Brohoof 2

I'd try to scrape up my dignity and leave without confrontation. My feelings are really brittle and it's hard for me to get over mallicious personal attacks, especially when it comes from someone I trusted as an ally or friend. Depending on how bad my feelings were hurt, I might become very cold with that person for a period or at least until they appologize.

• Brohoof 1

Silent anger with me, silent anger. However, if it was personal enough, and the person would be someone who is in my life, lives nearby, they can bet that karma will get them back. 

• Brohoof 1

For me it depends on how they did it. If they made me angry by insults I would stay postive and show them my at most respect with no insults in return for them. But if you physically hit me that's when I fight back.

• Brohoof 2

I would need to have feelings first.

(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)

Edginess aside, I am very thick-skinned. It would have to be quite an emotional event to unsettle me. I suppose should I ever find myself hurt, I would first process what I am feeling, and then internalize it like all else.

Edited by Wubtavia
  • Brohoof 1

After being bullied 10 years I don't show any reaction anymore but I am annoying towards them a long time if not forever.

But I'm actually thankful that they never gave me change because without it I would be in bad company and maybe even became criminal. :squee: And without it I wouldn't be brony. :yay:

• Brohoof 1

After being bullied 10 years I don't show any reaction anymore but I am annoying towards them a long time if not forever.

But I'm actually thankful that they never gave me change because without it I would be in bad company and maybe even became criminal. :squee: And without it I wouldn't be brony. :yay:

Oh my teemo, 10 years~?! ;~; 3 years apart, Teemo~! '~' xDD ;)  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :wub:  :wub:

• Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...

Depends how bad it is. If it's not a big deal then I regard it. If it's bad then I either  keep it to myself or say so the person depending on the situation. But I'd feel mostly anger. 

Depends on situation, mostly anger and cry though but will apologize usually. Unless the person hurt me well enough for me to cut contact with them.
I rarely cut contact with people but I will when i feel they mistreat me. I usually let others cut contact though if someone is continuesly negative and hurtful not only to me but also to others.. it's just not worth trying anymore. there's already enough hate in the world.

• Brohoof 1

On 3/3/2020 at 1:55 PM, Deerie said:

Depends on situation, mostly anger and cry though but will apologize usually. Unless the person hurt me well enough for me to cut contact with them.
I rarely cut contact with people but I will when i feel they mistreat me. I usually let others cut contact though if someone is continuesly negative and hurtful not only to me but also to others.. it's just not worth trying anymore. there's already enough hate in the world.

And I'll always be here to comfort you no matter what! 

• Brohoof 2

If someone tried deliberately to hurt my feelings I regard it as pettiness and disregard it. If they are mad at me and have a valid reason for hurting my feelings I like to consider their point of view and hopefully learn from it. Sometimes people hurt others without meaning anything by it and I don't let that bother me at all. Sometimes I hurt others, usually inadvertently, and that's more upsetting to me by far. 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I actually had this happen last week at work and for the most part it left me speechless. I was upset/got a bit angry but for the most part I didn’t know what to say. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

It really depends on what they actually do or say. I haven't yet been put into a situation I can think of where someone really personally attacked me. My guess is that I probably won't take it well. :sealed:

Edited by TomDaBombMLP
  • Brohoof 1