Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would you react to a gruesomely murdered body?

The Soldier

If there was a harsh smell, which I assume there would be, I would most likely vomit. My nose can be rather sensitive and I can get queasy easily from harsh scents. :c After that initial shock, I would probably contact the police, because that is something that *probably* should be reported. :P

I don't know what I'd do exactly, but thinking calmly now I think I'd make sort of vocalization just below a scream and above a gasp. It would probably be a loud shout of profanity, then I'd probably run somewhere to tell someone or call the police. I wouldn't stick around to get one of what the dead guy got.

Knowing that I'm a weak human being with a propensity for fainting easily, I would probably do just that. Or at least start to feel dizzy or sickly. I would still call the police though and I bet the situation would later on haunt me for a long time.

First I'll start running away fearful that people will start accusing me of killing the person. But then I'll slow my steps and stop then walk back to the body to try and investigate how the person was killed.

At this point I don't think I would have a strong reaction, just kind of internally nope™ away and shut off processing. Torture still makes me feel lightheaded and uneasy (ex: Cherilee's Garden) if I have to read that though.

The first glimpse at the body, and I will immediately look away and get a little mad at the person who decided to do the crime. After a few seconds, I would try to figure if the victim was any one I know, otherwise I will tell law enforcements right away.

"I knew I should've stayed home today." jk

I don't have a cellphone so I probably wouldn't be able to call the police right away...

To be honest, though, I'd be kind of excited, cause it's something so random and unusual. I may even look around a bit in the room to see if I could uncover anything about how he died out of curiosity.

And then I'd go and find someone with a phone to call the police.

I would keep my distance from the scene to prevent possible tampering of evidence from my side, and then call 911 for ambulance (in case he/she might still be alive) and police.

• 3 years later...

Probably stare at it in shock and then call the police. Also I'd be paranoid of my surroundings...what if the murderer is still close by!

• Brohoof 1

Bent down and puff some smokes. Get up and tilt my hat. "Watson, we have a murder case afoot!"

• 2 years later...

I mean look I’ve already mentioned I live in a high crime dumpster fire of a town. Can’t say I’d be that shocked. I’ve already seen a couple uncovered murdered/bloodied bodies just driving past police crime scenes to work. 

If I come across one I’d call the cops.