Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would you react to a gruesomely murdered body?

The Soldier

I would scream my lungs out, pull out my iPhone and take some selfies with the corpse for Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. (And then proceed to walk away)

Although it's quite hard to tell without actually seeing one, I don't think I'd react too badly. I might feel a bit physically sick, but I doubt I'd actually throw up, and it would pass quickly.

That's judging on seeing the aftermath of car accidents.

If it was fresh-like no decomp or anything... I feel really bad and awkward saying this but... I'd have to get up close and sniff it. Blood especially, get up close and take in that aroma. And... lick up some of the blood maybe. Oh yeah then I would DEFINITELY call the police.Yep definitely. Totally call the police, gotta report something like that. Yep. Mhmm.

I'm a fucking monster.

Honestly, I'm not squeamish in the slightest, so I'd probably calmly go to the nearest place with a phone and call the police. If he was in the process of dying, I'd probably freak out not knowing what to do.

I keep seeing this topic, day after day, and I keep passing it by.  It's like, "Meh, I dunno what to say."  But the thread's here.  It won't leave me alone, so I must put it to rest and post.

I'd react like this:

post-26336-0-61417900-1417002182.gif

Or perhaps like this:

UK5tmIy.gif

Or maybe even this:

italian-spiderman-animated.gif

And then most definitely this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3r4FklA4gI#t=55s

I've been to a morgue with my dad (homicide detective). It's kinda interesting, in a very morbid way. You think about the average person on the street, then you think more about their lives, what they might've been interested in, who they might've been interested in, who they could've met, what they could've accomplished, what opportunities they took or missed, what they believed, then you see that it all ends the same way (roughly). No matter who you are, what you've done, everyone ends the same way

I expect I would be disgusted. But at the same time I would be so fascinated by the body that I would probably keep looking at it. I would also be imagining how it must have felt being violently murdered. At some point I would inform the authorities.

Edited by Krovavaya Luna
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think I could predict what I'd do, really. 

I've seen lots of pictures of horribly mutilated people, and you do start going numb to it after a while. But I can't imagine that would destroy the shock of seeing it in real life. I'd probably be afraid (more for the person than anything), and I'd immediately run to get help. At least, that's what I think I'd do. 

• 1 year later...

I'd probably freeze for a second or two to process what I was seeing, then get the hell out of there. Not sure if I'd call the police since I'd probably be freaking out and not thinking rationally at all.