Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you rather...?

Phoenix Wright

(edited)

Ugly with not-so-ugly façade. You know, there was a poem I (was forced to) read back in high school called "We Wear the Mask". Why does it suddenly seem like you're making poetic references?

Enough of that. Moving on.

Would you rather do something for the heck of it, even though you'll find some way of regretting it, despite the fact that there's no way you could possibly regret about it, or would you not do it because you think it's a lot safer to stay within your own boundaries and later regret not doing it?

Edited by GDO29Anagram

(edited)

Well, I'm perfectly fine being a male, so yeah. Not a hard choice.

Would you rather accept that Trixie is best pony, or discover the hidden valley of deadly razor blades? :3

Edited by Tom The Diamond

(edited)

I'm fairly meek, so I'll go along with Trixie's bestness. I'm allergic to, you know, horrible death.

Cake or ice cream?

Edited by Jadefire

Cupcakes. Sweet and soft.

Would you go for a set of options like this:

Would you rather do something for the heck of it, even though you'll find some way of regretting it, despite the fact that there's no way you could possibly regret about it, or would you not do it because you think it's a lot safer to stay within your own boundaries and later regret not doing it?

Or something more obscure and trivial?

I already have no laptop so yes. (lol yes doesn't really answer the question)

Would you rather be able to fly or be able to dive to the deepest part of the ocean without needing to worry about pressure or breathing?

Winter in the desert? I can tolerate heat better than I can cold... there'd probably be more to eat than in Antarctica too.

Would you rather have the upper body or lower body of your favourite animal? (Whilst the rest of you remains human)

Tea. I'm 18.6 years old and therefore cannot legally drink. Unless we're in a country with a lower drinking age...

Would you rather listen to a song that's sad, slow, and depressing despite being in a happy and bright mood, or would you rather listen to a song that's uplifting, inspirational, and joyful despite being in a cold and depressive mood?

(edited)

A Terran. I've always played Terran.

If you were forced to either listen to Lady Gaga or Kate Perry for an hour straight, which would you pick?

Edited by Derpity Derp