Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Silverspark's difficult decision and journey

Silverspark184

3 hours ago, Silverspark184 said:

Silverspark; still crying it out "all I wanted was all these nightmares to stop I thought if I could go to the "she said let out a child like hic "source  where it happen I thought I could make peace I just wanted to have a fresh start to start a new journey with my new family I don't wanna lose them like I lost  "she felt heart racing thinking about this and how much pain she was in  "I never let myself get close to too many ponies after  memory of it been wiped and now they been returning all this after what Silky did for me and how much she helped me she is the closes thing I have to a mom "she said 

@Silverspark184 @Nitobit @Saturn Ring "Maybe you don't need to live that trauma again! Maybe we can figure out something with Moonlight Wane! Maybe we will get to that town and realized that those demonimorph or whatever they are called have all been defeated! Maybe the town is peaceful now! The attack happened years ago, so it's probably over now!" Shiny tried to cheer up Silverspark by telling her about the positive possibilities.

5 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Silverspark184 @Nitobit @Saturn Ring "Maybe you don't need to live that trauma again! Maybe we can figure out something with Moonlight Wane! Maybe we will get to that town and realized that those demonimorph or whatever they are called have all been defeated! Maybe the town is peaceful now! The attack happened years ago, so it's probably over now!" Shiny tried to cheer up Silverspark by telling her about the positive possibilities.

Silverspark:"what if those things are still out there they could be looking what be the last member of the family I could of brought you all to these things like I am delivering a meal to them and it would be my fault "she said rubbed her eyes with her hooves 

42 minutes ago, Silverspark184 said:

Silverspark:"what if those things are still out there they could be looking what be the last member of the family I could of brought you all to these things like I am delivering a meal to them and it would be my fault "she said rubbed her eyes with her hooves 

@Silverspark184 @Nitobit @Saturn Ring "They won't recognize you! If you didn't use your magic in front of them I'm sure none of our friends would know that you are a..." Shiny didn't finish her statement, she didn't want to reveal the secret of Silverspark even if she knew that her friend already got screwed for sure.

@Silverspark184 @Shiny Silvermoon Pixel would look at the both of them, "So, is that dream thing happening?" she muttered, yawning tiredly.

(As Glory Feather) Glory would scoop her up and hug her close, rocking her like a baby, she laughed. 

Pixel would grumble, embarrassed by this but also amused, she booped Glory's snoot, grumpily. 

(As Glory Feather) "Don't be a salty pony! Be peppery instead!" she laughed, (as she'd heard Shiny say that once) 

"Don't worry, Silverspark. For now, we all are alive and well. We know we might see them, but they don't know we will be there, so we have an advantage. If they are as dangerous as I assume, maybe we should prepare more. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm not ready for a long journey. Silverspark, we need to know as much as you can tell us. How long will it take to get there, what terrain are we going to be traversing, abilities and weak points of the monsters we may encounter. After that, we will split and try to get prepared as much as we can. We need food, water, warm clothes, and something to defend ourselves. Then we can go.

But I think first we should try to deal with your nightmares my way. What do you think?"

@Princess Silky

Silverspark; opening her eyes a bit looking at everypony as she thought about this then asked "how far can this sharing nightmare thing go like how many ponies or dragon can it get to just asking  ?"she asked Moonlight being kind of curious cause there was one pony that she was hoping was here too but at the same time not either way anything too help her stop these things from haunting her sleep 

On 2023-04-24 at 8:41 PM, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Silverspark184 @Nitobit @Saturn Ring "They won't recognize you! If you didn't use your magic in front of them I'm sure none of our friends would know that you are a..." Shiny didn't finish her statement, she didn't want to reveal the secret of Silverspark even if she knew that her friend already got screwed for sure.

11 hours ago, Moonlight Wane said:

"Don't worry, Silverspark. For now, we all are alive and well. We know we might see them, but they don't know we will be there, so we have an advantage. If they are as dangerous as I assume, maybe we should prepare more. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm not ready for a long journey. Silverspark, we need to know as much as you can tell us. How long will it take to get there, what terrain are we going to be traversing, abilities and weak points of the monsters we may encounter. After that, we will split and try to get prepared as much as we can. We need food, water, warm clothes, and something to defend ourselves. Then we can go.

But I think first we should try to deal with your nightmares my way. What do you think?"

17 hours ago, Pixel Bit said:

@Silverspark184 @Shiny Silvermoon Pixel would look at the both of them, "So, is that dream thing happening?" she muttered, yawning tiredly.

(As Glory Feather) Glory would scoop her up and hug her close, rocking her like a baby, she laughed. 

Pixel would grumble, embarrassed by this but also amused, she booped Glory's snoot, grumpily. 

(As Glory Feather) "Don't be a salty pony! Be peppery instead!" she laughed, (as she'd heard Shiny say that once) 

• Brohoof 1

@Silverspark184 Pixel would shake herself out of the grasp of Glory, she grumbled but quickly stared at Glory and smiled, and then she looked at Silverspark "I don't know much about dream- er, rather, in this case, nightmare magic, but I think it only effects those who are nearby and asleep when it is cast," she said, meekly. 

• Brohoof 1

Silverspark:sighes before saying "one thing I don't  think sleeping out in the open is a good idea and there is one pony still asleep hopefully she don't  mind this many visiter plus it's time I show her and you guys what I been seeing if it's alright with you guys I wanna go back home " she looked at @Shiny Silvermoon then to @Nitobit Moon then to the last to @Saturn Ring she thought about @Princess Silky would be upset or cheerful seeing a house full ponies but also going back she can give them the saddle bags she made like the one Shiny has

5 hours ago, Pixel Bit said:

@Silverspark184 Pixel would shake herself out of the grasp of Glory, she grumbled but quickly stared at Glory and smiled, and then she looked at Silverspark "I don't know much about dream- er, rather, in this case, nightmare magic, but I think it only effects those who are nearby and asleep when it is cast," she said, meekly. 

48 minutes ago, Silverspark said:

Silverspark:sighes before saying "one thing I don't  think sleeping out in the open is a good idea and there is one pony still asleep hopefully she don't  mind this many visiter plus it's time I show her and you guys what I been seeing if it's alright with you guys I wanna go back home " she looked at @Shiny Silvermoon then to @Nitobit Moon then to the last to @Saturn Ring she thought about @Princess Silky would be upset or cheerful seeing a house full ponies but also going back she can give them the saddle bags she made like the one Shiny has

@Silverspark184 @Saturn Ring @Nitobit "Wow! I-I really didn't think we would turn back! I'm happily surprised! We won't have to fight Gorgonites then for now, I guess! I actually forgot their name again! Let's go! I'm sure @Princess Silky will be happy to see us back! If Saphire managed to wake her up... Silky was very spent." Shiny spinned around to turn to face the direction of Silverspark's home and began to leap to it.

@Shiny Silvermoon @Silverspark184@Nitobit Glory would scoop up Pixel and follow Shiny back to Silky's home, "I wonder what Silky will say when she sees us!" she said, spinning, Pixel looked up at her, dizzily. Glory would chuckle nervously "Hehe, sorry 'Lil Corn!" she said, and fluttered slower, but then she realized, she and Pixel were lost! She was too busy fluttering to have seen she was going the wrong way earlier "Sh-Shiny???" She called softly, looking around. "Oh Fiddlesticks!" she whispered. 

@Shiny Silvermoon @Saturn Ring

Silverspark:was on Shiny's  back  as they yet after her adventure she would be glad to get back "I am sure Silky won't  mind she always keep a tea kettle ready for when she has guests and pleanty of left over cookies from last night's  treats it was fun making cookies with her I remembered we would throw. left over cookie dough at eachother she had some stuck to her wings all over our bodies we took a bath together  "she said smiling at that 

13 hours ago, Glory Feather said:

@Shiny Silvermoon @Silverspark184@Nitobit Glory would scoop up Pixel and follow Shiny back to Silky's home, "I wonder what Silky will say when she sees us!" she said, spinning, Pixel looked up at her, dizzily. Glory would chuckle nervously "Hehe, sorry 'Lil Corn!" she said, and fluttered slower, but then she realized, she and Pixel were lost! She was too busy fluttering to have seen she was going the wrong way earlier "Sh-Shiny???" She called softly, looking around. "Oh Fiddlesticks!" she whispered. 

@Saturn Ring @Silverspark184 @Nitobit Seeing Glory spinning on herself once again but with Pixel on her back, Shiny couldn't help but start singing "You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round! Like a record, baby, right 'round, 'round, 'round! You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round! Like a record, baby, right 'round, 'round, 'round!"

While singing she didn't pay attention to her friends but she eventually found out that Glory and Pixel disappeared. "Glory? Pixel? Where did they go?"

Saphire :the tiny dragon was doing best she could to wake Silky she even crashed large symbols sprinkled pepper on the nose  even pushing her off the bed using her dragon strength but being smaller then a filly no easy task she even bite the pegasus on the ear just hard enough but still no chance "Oh come on you cannot be sleeping this long "then she put her long tail in her mouth giving her a wet willy straight into Silky's  ear 

@Shiny Silvermoon Pixel was perched on Glory's back, looking around for Shiny... or anypony really. She and Glory were SO lost, she put her forehooves over her face and sobbed, 

Glory would comfort her, saying "It's okay, she'll find us soon, I'm sure!" she would set Pixel on the ground as she flew up to look for Shiny. 

@Nitobit @Silverspark184 @Saturn Ring "Everypony stop walking! We must find Glory and Pixel! It's an emergency! They might be lost or in danger or lost and in danger! There is no time to waste!" Shiny said as she turned back and began to gallop while looking in every direction. The unicorn didn't manage her energy to find her friends.

@Shiny Silvermoon @Nitobit @Silverspark184  Glory would be up high, while Pixel was below.  As she was trying to spot Shiny and Moonlight Wane, Pixel called out "AHH! A MONSTER!!" Glory would swoop down to see, and spot Timberwolves! Glory fluttered there and closed her eyes, concentrating  hard on something. Her halo glowed brighter... wait, was she, meditating?! The bright light frightened away the Timberwolves, and Pixel was hiding beside a tree. She'd pick Pixel up and fly to the sky, seeing Shiny and Moonlight! They were overjoyed and flew in to reunite with their friends! 

3 hours ago, Glory Feather said:

@Shiny Silvermoon @Nitobit @Silverspark184  Glory would be up high, while Pixel was below.  As she was trying to spot Shiny and Moonlight Wane, Pixel called out "AHH! A MONSTER!!" Glory would swoop down to see, and spot Timberwolves! Glory fluttered there and closed her eyes, concentrating  hard on something. Her halo glowed brighter... wait, was she, meditating?! The bright light frightened away the Timberwolves, and Pixel was hiding beside a tree. She'd pick Pixel up and fly to the sky, seeing Shiny and Moonlight! They were overjoyed and flew in to reunite with their friends! 

@Silverspark184 @Nitobit @Saturn Ring Shiny was relieved to see both Glory and Pixel safes and sounds, the unicorn ran to them while yelling "Are you okay, girls?! You scared me!"

@Shiny Silvermoon Pixel jumped around crazily, "Glory frightened off a group of Timberwolves! She was flying and her halo glowed super bright and they ran away!" she said, hardly pausing to breathe. Her horn glowed as she bounced about, shaking her mane and moving so fast, her cutie mark was a blur! Then she trotted over and hugged Shiny, or rather her legs. Then she bounded over to Glory, "You were so great I could kiss you!" she said and then she rapidly added "But uh, just as a metaphor!" it was a small awkward silence, she felt like she could shrink. 

2 hours ago, Pixel Bit said:

@Shiny Silvermoon Pixel jumped around crazily, "Glory frightened off a group of Timberwolves! She was flying and her halo glowed super bright and they ran away!" she said, hardly pausing to breathe. Her horn glowed as she bounced about, shaking her mane and moving so fast, her cutie mark was a blur! Then she trotted over and hugged Shiny, or rather her legs. Then she bounded over to Glory, "You were so great I could kiss you!" she said and then she rapidly added "But uh, just as a metaphor!" it was a small awkward silence, she felt like she could shrink. 

"I knew that you have superpowers, Glory! I'm so happy to see you both alive! It's dangerous to go alone!"

Silverspark:'watching everything "one rule of traveling together always stay with group so no pony get lost we should head back to @Princess Silky house before she wakes up I want to make sure we get there "she said to Glory and Pixel she also look for @Nitobit Moonlight "we need to also stop there for something you could all use that already have stuff in it I have them  hidden in my room comes in handy "she said

• Brohoof 1

Moonlight felt relieved knowing that the fillies are safe. He landed next to the group. "Silverspark is right. No separating. Are you sure you want to go, Pixel and Glory? It may be too dangerous for you two." He sounded concerned. As one of the oldest ponies in the group, he felt responsible for the safety of others.

Edited by Nitobit

2 hours ago, Moonlight Wane said:

Moonlight felt relieved knowing that the fillies are safe. He landed next to the group. "Silverspark is right. No separating. Are you sure you want to go, Pixel and Glory? It may be too dangerous for you two." He sounded concerned. As one of the oldest ponies in the group, he felt responsible for the safety of others.

Silverspark :"I want to go back to my  birthplace with a clear head  I need to be able to focus if we end up running g into the very creatures that put the bad memories in the first place  that ones that turned my old home into a walk in buffet "she said  there was small bit of anger calming calming voice 

• Brohoof 1

@Nitobit Pixel would say "Are we SURE? Of course we are! That was amazing how she made them leave with that light!" she was bouncing like a beachball.

She would think to herself, 'are we really fillies? I'm  16 in pony years, how old is that?' she hoped nopony here knew how to read minds. 

Edited by Saturn Ring
  • Brohoof 1