Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Silverspark's difficult decision and journey

Silverspark184

2 hours ago, Pixel Bit said:

@Nitobit Pixel would say "Are we SURE? Of course we are! That was amazing how she made them leave with that light!" she was bouncing like a beachball.

She would think to herself, 'are we really fillies? I'm  16 in pony years, how old is that?' she hoped nopony here knew how to read minds. 

@Saturn Ring @Silverspark184 @Nitobit "The most adventurous of us is actually the youngest! Silverspark is a filly but she takes all the risks to get her way!" Shiny responded to Pixel before winking at Silverspark. "Like she said, we shouldn't lose time! I don't mind to travel under the protective light of the moon but it might not be the case for everypony so let's get to Silky's house before night!"

Silverspark:soon as they arrived the house the small filly jumped off of @Shiny Silvermoonwas the first to come into the door she wanted to check on @Princess Silky  as she found Saphire under neith the the sleeping pegasus "she is still fast asleep she must done a lot of work to get there this tired "she said levitating her friend up gently off of Saphire "how did you get under her ?"she asked 

Saphire:shaking her body a bit before saying "I tried tickeling her but she giggled  in her sleep and rolled back over on me this is not being a dragon my sizec"she huffed with smoke from her nostrils 

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Silverspark said:

Silverspark:soon as they arrived the house the small filly jumped off of @Shiny Silvermoonwas the first to come into the door she wanted to check on @Princess Silky  as she found Saphire under neith the the sleeping pegasus "she is still fast asleep she must done a lot of work to get there this tired "she said levitating her friend up gently off of Saphire "how did you get under her ?"she asked 

Saphire:shaking her body a bit before saying "I tried tickeling her but she giggled  in her sleep and rolled back over on me this is not being a dragon my sizec"she huffed with smoke from her nostrils 

@Silverspark184 @Nitobit @Saturn Ring When Shiny stepped inside the house, this time by the door unlike the first time, she immediately cheeked on Saphire to make sure she was okay. "Mother of Luna! How long have you been under Silky? Are you alright? Do you need a doctor? A veterinary? Who does a dragon see when dealing with health issues?"

Moonlight Wane briefly chuckled at the dragon's predicament. "Let's prepare a room where we can all sleep. Maybe let's leave Silky out of it. She must be really exhausted. I don't want to pull her into a nightmare. Do we have enough pillows and mattresses in the house for everypony else?"

@Nitobit @Silverspark184 @Saturn Ring "Of course Silky has pillows and mattresses for everypony in her place! I know simce I've visited her house plenty of time before because are like sisters!" Shiny responded to Moonlight Wane with a wide innocent smile before leaning closer to Silverspark to whisper "She has enough matresses and pillows, right?"

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-05-08 at 10:41 PM, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Nitobit @Silverspark184 @Saturn Ring "Of course Silky has pillows and mattresses for everypony in her place! I know simce I've visited her house plenty of time before because are like sisters!" Shiny responded to Moonlight Wane with a wide innocent smile before leaning closer to Silverspark to whisper "She has enough matresses and pillows, right?"

Silverspark: Turning her head to Shiny and Moonlight  " She does I think she kept extra in storage if Silky was awake I'm

sure she would show you herself yet there are places I haven't explored yet and her house only has three bedrooms mine is like across the hall from hers just let me clean it real quick.  Saphire  go into the kitchen and bring us that special tea Silky makes for when I have trouble sleeping "she said 

Saphire Crush: "Would you like me to bring you some cookies with them ? " she asked 

Silverspark: "Let's not tonight we need to be able to sleep tonight otherwise we be bouncing around when we need to get rid of my nightmare hopefully I have a clear head for when we face these things 
later in the future," she said as she places Silky back on her bed gently and put a blanket over the pink Pegasus nuzzling her head "Good Night  Sleep tight we should all dream of good Flight tonight  "she
said and whispered into her ear "I love you Silky "before running off to find the mattresses and extra pillows and stuff 

Saphire: flying up to be noticed before asked "Could some pony help me carry the tea ? I don't want to spill it when I carry that tray "she said  

On 2023-05-07 at 4:51 PM, Moonlight Wane said:

Moonlight Wane briefly chuckled at the dragon's predicament. "Let's prepare a room where we can all sleep. Maybe let's leave Silky out of it. She must be really exhausted. I don't want to pull her into a nightmare. Do we have enough pillows and mattresses in the house for everypony else?"

Moonlight would help Silverspark bring mattresses and pillows to the room.

"Having a plushie or anything soft to hold would also help. Dreams can be affected by things we have physical or visual contact with before falling asleep. That's why we need to be in the same room to share it. In case of nightmares, it's harder to bring an item from real world, but holding something could make you feel better.

I don't know what we will find inside, or even if we remember that we are asleep, but when we wake up, we should be able to recall everything clearly. If anypony wants to quit, there's still a chance."

He'd then turn to Silverspark. "I'm ready when you are."

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Silverspark184 @Nitobit @Saturn Ring The call for help of Saphire immediately caught her attention and she came to help her carrying the tea. "Here, let me help you! After preparing the tea you should get some rest, Saphire! You had a difficult day as well!"

Saphire Crush: "yeah you try resting when Silverbrat keep you on your toes  "she said 

Silverspark: returning with the mattresses as she levitated a stack of four of them and lots of pillows and blankets being careful not to trip she paused when she heard Saphire's words "how many times do I have to tell you  not to call me that ?"in a calming voice hanging around @Princess Silky  trying to mimic  how she reacts to things but the ear twitched " Saphire please not in front of the guests "she hissed to her 

Saphire: folding her front dragon arms she stared at the eyes of this child after the day she had she was ready to put this brat straight "oh sorry I guess we don't need  to let others know how your not all the innocents I wonder why any pony put up with you the pranks the late night flights in the moonlight and always thinking you got to do things by yourself when there is a whole world of ponies that are looking out for you when don't even realize it  "she hovered 

Silverspark: looking at her companion hearing these words before turning too Moonlight as she levitated her favorite bear Prince Beary a brown teddy bear wearing a toy crown and has a bee scepter  "Saphire can we talk about this later ?" before laying the extra mattress on the floor 

• Brohoof 1

Glory's reaction to seeing Pixel simply laying on the carpet was to say "Oh no, this simply will not do!" in a calm voice. She scooped up the small unicorn, touching her horn in hopes it would give them good luck  for the night they were about to have. She then placed Pixel on one of the mattresses, "Sleep tight, it's gonna be  a bumpy ride, I'm sure..." she said to the sleeping unicorn. 

• Brohoof 1

@Nitobit @Silverspark184 @Saturn Ring "So I can't bring a flame thrower with me in the nightmare? This nightmare is truly a killjoy! However, it will take more to than that to stop me from going inside! I'm not going to let you down, Silverspark!" Shiny responded to Moonlight Wane with a bright smile, trying to chase her own worries. She delicately hopped onto one of the mattress on the floor before slowly lying down. The unicorn used her magic to cover herself with a warm blanket before saying "It will be like a sleepover! In which we will have to face the worsts fears of Silverspark..." The more she was thinking about it the more she was afraid of what she was possibly going to find. "Please, tell me that one of them is not an endless ocean with abyssal creatures hidden deep down..."

Moonlight put a hoof on Shiny's back in an attempt to ease her worries, and smiled back at her. "You are brave and loyal, Shiny. All of you are."

He would make his way to the center of the room. "You all deserve a pleasant dream from me after tonight. But right now, let's take care of the matter at hoof. If there's nothing else anypony wants to add, try to fall asleep." He said as he sat down, looking at the ponies, waiting for them to go into slumber.

17 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Nitobit @Silverspark184 @Saturn Ring "So I can't bring a flame thrower with me in the nightmare? This nightmare is truly a killjoy! However, it will take more to than that to stop me from going inside! I'm not going to let you down, Silverspark!" Shiny responded to Moonlight Wane with a bright smile, trying to chase her own worries. She delicately hopped onto one of the mattress on the floor before slowly lying down. The unicorn used her magic to cover herself with a warm blanket before saying "It will be like a sleepover! In which we will have to face the worsts fears of Silverspark..." The more she was thinking about it the more she was afraid of what she was possibly going to find. "Please, tell me that one of them is not an endless ocean with abyssal creatures hidden deep down..."

Silverspark gazes at Shiny as the small filly lies on the bed next to Silky. Despite the pink mare blocked from the nightmare, the little filly's body is close to her sleeping friend for security reasons. Silverspark prefers to have her close by during such times as she answers Shiny's  and Moonlight's answers "If we are going in this dream the  very  thing for sure  these are the creatures of my past the  very things that made me the pony I am today and took away part of my family while two others are still out there you be able to meet my household mother my father and of course my older brother and twin sister and why was I alone the first place "she levitated the cup of the special tea that helps her with this sleep after this conversation 

17 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Glory would giggle softly, and point a hoof to Pixel, "She's already WAY ahead of us!" the little purple unicorn would make a soft snoring sound as she slept, her horn glowed like a night-light. 

"Hopefully *yawn* that will help us sleep," Glory said as she picked up a small plush harp, she hugged it close and spoke to it "Goodnight Mr Harpsichord," she yawned. 

6 hours ago, Moonlight Wane said:

Moonlight put a hoof on Shiny's back in an attempt to ease her worries, and smiled back at her. "You are brave and loyal, Shiny. All of you are."

He would make his way to the center of the room. "You all deserve a pleasant dream from me after tonight. But right now, let's take care of the matter at hoof. If there's nothing else anypony wants to add, try to fall asleep." He said as he sat down, looking at the ponies, waiting for them to go into slumber.

@Nitobit @Saturn Ring @Silverspark184 "Thank you, Moonlight..." Shiny seemed a little bit reassured by having her friends with her in such a difficult moment. Even if it wasn't her nightmare, it was still somepony's nightmare so she knew it wasn't going to be easier for anypony. The eyes of the unicorn slowly moved to witness the filly with the pink pegasus "Silverspark, you... You don't need to be worried either. We cannot fail as long as we follow this very important guideline : We stick togheter." Shiny then rested her head on the pillow before closing her eyes. "Good night, every pony. Good night, Princess Luna."

Moonlight closed his eyes. Through his eyelids, the only thing he could see were glowing, colorful wisps of dream essence coming out of his sleeping friends. He gave a mental command, and the wisps moved above Silverspark, where they merged into one big, dark purple orb. Moonlight hesitated for a moment, before sending his own wisp to join the others. As soon as it touched the orb, his consciousness got transported to Silverspark's dream.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!" Glory said, her voice echoing across the realm, she was floating with the others, and as she merged into the orb with the others, she popped into Silverspark's dream. 

She lifted a hoof to her face, it was translucent and a lighter blue than in the real world. "Pixel? Pixel? Pixel?" she echoed, looking around for Pixel. 

(As Pixel) "Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!" Pixel squealed, looking at her translucent hooves, "What happened? happened? happened?" Pixel asked looking at Glory now. 

1 hour ago, Glory Feather said:

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!" Glory said, her voice echoing across the realm, she was floating with the others, and as she merged into the orb with the others, she popped into Silverspark's dream. 

She lifted a hoof to her face, it was translucent and a lighter blue than in the real world. "Pixel? Pixel? Pixel?" she echoed, looking around for Pixel. 

(As Pixel) "Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!" Pixel squealed, looking at her translucent hooves, "What happened? happened? happened?" Pixel asked looking at Glory now. 

@Silverspark184 @Nitobit @Saturn Ring "I'm a ghoooost! Oooouh! Give me croissaaaaants... Croissaaaaaaants... Croissaaaants... Or you'll be haunted! Haunted! Haunted!" Shiny said with a fantomatic voice as she was running around with her slightly translucent body.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2023-05-23 at 10:34 PM, Glory Feather said:

@Shiny Silvermoon Glory chuckled, and then realized. "Wait, this is serious! Serious! Serious!" she then made an un-amused face at the echo. "As I was saying, this is serious! Where's Moonlight and Silverspark? Spark? Spark?" she asked. 

Silverspark: standing over her sleeping form the small filly  not ready to jump into her own dream just yet "so this must be what its like when you leave your body for awhile  while  mine is still alive "she  was talking to herself and looking over at Silky 

• 3 weeks later...

(sorry it took me awhile to answer this role play )         (meet Brightspark by the way 

Past Silverspark: took a deep breath before about to jump into her own head  into the dream realm soon there is an image of her that evening before everything shattered on her as two fillies were playing in the bedroom a silvery-blue one pinning down the smaller one who was wriggling from underneath "Brightspark get off I am sorry I made you kiss that little colt I didn't think you would actually do it  "she said 

past Brightspark: The older twin "of all the rotten thing you have done to me and right infront of mother now you owe me next talent show you are helping me with a duet on stage "she said 

Past Silverspark: cringed at the thought " Bright please no not that you know I don't like  performing  not after "she paused 

Past Brightspark:"you really need to get over that fear that can also be why you couldn't control your magic the way you do I mean what happened with that punch bowl on mom was an accident "she said getting off of her