Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Silverspark's difficult decision and journey

Silverspark184

With a flash of magic, Moonlight and the rest of the group appeared next to the two fillies. The bat pony looked at them frolicking on the ground with a soft smile.

"Not a bad start for a nightmare. Although, I'm guessing it won't take long before something bad starts happening," he thought.

• Brohoof 1

Past Silverspark: looking past Brightspark "I could have been worse the punch bowl is made of glass it could have cut through her skin or something else plus the huge crowd at the party laughing at me "She covered her face feeling embarrassed at that memory 

Past Brightspark: "But you didn't I am positive that nothing else went wrong after that every pony at that party laughed cause I bet happens to any magic user and Mom was proud seeing how strong you are for a small filly if can lift a large punch bowl that big no knowing what else you can do "

Silvermist: "Okay ladies in bed now, "she said sternly but motherly soon the fillies are asleep but hours later strange creatures appeared, and there was a lot of screaming and bone-crunching sound 

@Silverspark184 @Nitobit @Saturn Ring

Shiny Silvermoon moved both of her hooves to her ears to silence the horrible sounds. The distress could be read on her face and in her voice when she yelled to Moonlight Wane "Wake her up! Wake her up! Please, wake her up! Make it stop! I don't want to hear this!"

Pixel began to sob as she heard the disturbing, distressing sounds, she covered her eyes with her hooves and cried, Glory held her as she sobbed, the she buried her head in Glory's left wing and sobbed some more, "make it stop, please! MAKE IT STOP!" she wailed, voice muffled by the feathers of Glory's wing. 

@Silky the smol

Past Silverspark: finding her sister's bed empty she ran out the door dodging hooves and panicking ponies she try to fly over but she still couldn't fly "Mommy Daddy Gale Bright? "she called for them and soon one of those strange creatures was at her tail she maybe small bust she   

is fast but the strange creature was gaining at her. Soon one of the guards a dark blue pony swooped down on the creature chopping its head off and 

snatched up the small filly" alright I got one of the little princesses heading for the sanctuary in the library right now "spoke telepathy to the other guards as he ran "Nightwatcher what are those things?" asked  the small filly but he didn't answer 

Modern Silverspark: front hooves grabbing onto Silky's wing in her sleep

8 hours ago, Moonlight Wane said:

"Don't look! It's not real!" Moonlight shouted. Years of visiting ponies' nightmares prepared him for the sight, but he still shuddered seeing the massacre. He looked at the monsters, trying to notice anything that may help them.

12 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Shiny Silvermoon moved both of her hooves to her ears to silence the horrible sounds. The distress could be read on her face and in her voice when she yelled to Moonlight Wane "Wake her up! Wake her up! Please, wake her up! Make it stop! I don't want to hear this!"

On 2023-07-12 at 6:00 PM, Silverspark184 said:

Soon one of the guards a dark blue pony swooped down on the creature chopping its head off

Moonlight Wane walked closer to the fallen creature and cautiously touched it with a shivering hoof. After confirming that it's dead, he made sure there are no other monsters nearby, and started inspecting its body, paying close attention to teeth claws, and any other parts that may be dangerous.

• Brohoof 1

Past Silverspark:soon was throwing objects at the creatures that are at her and the Pegasus royal guard she even knocks down pillars anything slow down the creature but just as they were getting close a head was stretching with its rubber-like neck at the guard and it ate his leg clean off which made the filly roll off and land on her side while the guard is being devoured her eyes seeing this "no! "she shouted yet her eyes turned put silver and a sword made of her aura light she ran at them and sliced through sending bodies of the creatures to the wall but by the time she defeated them all she found was the tail of the royal guard pretty soon she started running"mom dad where are you "she called out and finding herself in corner not sure what happen only found herself in the library and looking down at her was her mother and older brother

Gale Windstorm:sitting with several fillies his age "thought you were going to leave us "he spoke

Shiny Silvermoon eventually realized that since it was a traumatizing memory and a nightmare, it would end tragically if they didn't act. She came out of her trance to declare to her friends "We must defeat the enemy to stop the nightmares from returning over and over... It's the only way we can show to Silverspark that they are weak..."

(Could you descibe us what they look like?)

(edited)

(They are horses  with a weird apatite with sharp teeth and no pupils in the eyes, sort of like the changelings, but instead of eating the love, they eat the whole victim,  and they have necks that can stretch out like it was made of rubber and have Lazer coming out of the mouth  I gotta show you friendship is tragic to make it easier to get the idea)

Edited by Silverspark184
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)
28 minutes ago, Moonlight Wane said:

Suddenly, Moonlight noticed one of the creatures charging at the group from afar. "Watch out, everypony!" He stood up, grabbing a spear from one of the fallen guards, and prepared to parry the attack.

(Do they have wings?)

(No I think I should share that video with you guys so you get idea what I am talking about yet here is a photo what one would look like )

Screenshot_20230727_104814_YouTube.jpg

Edited by Silverspark184

Shiny Silvermoon took all of her courage and followed Moonlight Wane without thinking further because, if she did, fear would have taken over again.

The unicorn's horn started to emit icy blue sparks. It was gradually building up magic, heating up and gathering energy to protect her friends.