Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff Astral Soul: Down the rabbit hole

Ice Princess Silky

9 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

I still don't know what this role is about... :D

'TIS A MYSTERY -- ONLY @RikifiveKNOWSSSSSSSS as he ponders the ORB! 

Everything else is pure legend D:

(haha it's just support from the inside of the site but these two are also support to the community, as well. So think of it like two Fluttershys at the ready for hugs and friendship!) 

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Princess Silky said:

(haha it's just support from the inside of the site but these two are also support to the community, as well. So think of it like two Fluttershys at the ready for hugs and friendship!) 

Yeah! :love:

The site broke? e-kirinwoah.png *surprised kirinchu*

Most unfortunate indeed, we know that pain. In these hard times, we're here to offer hugs and have a chat over a cup of tea. And if tea is not your cup of tea, we have other kinds of tea to offer. :Daydreaming:

• Brohoof 2

@Astral Soul congratulations!!!! You’re always been a good sportsman when it comes to participating in our event! Your presence and energy that you have shown will do good for the mlpf as a support!!! I’m looking forward working with you Astral!!:eager:

• Brohoof 2

Thanks to all of you too for your appreciation, trust and love. This means a lot to me ♥

22 hours ago, Pandora said:

i didn't realise what this role was at first but now that i do, it's good it's there.
I don't think there could be a better person than astral to have this role! <3
Congrats y ^ y mister with the cute bunny pictures!

Yes, bunnies :> You know how much I love them

AccurateUniqueBlowfish.webp

22 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Astral Soul Congratulations, BFFFF! :squee:

You have always been supportive of me and many others. You truly are a BFFFF for me and many other!

20 hours ago, GeneralDirection said:

Congrats, Astral! You've grown so much since I met you here, and I'm very proud of what you've accomplished. I think this role is a perfect fit for you. :kirin:

You also have grown so much, my friend. Cannot wait to meet you at a con one day :>

20 hours ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Congratulations to you, @Astral Soul! Very happy to see someone who has always been nice to me and supportive get this promotion! You have a heart of gold! :kindness: 

You also have a heart of gold and this kindness and support you also have given to me :>

14 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

I still don't know what this role is about... :D

Like Silky said, Im gonna brew tea in the background to support you all :>

8 hours ago, Crystal Mirage said:

@Astral Soul I extend my warmest appreciation for your presence here. If any time things get difficult, you can count on me to be there for you.

♥ my warmest thankies back :>

5 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

Brewing tea, you must be speaking about brewing tea :> 

glass-kettle.gif

3 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Yeah! :love:

The site broke? e-kirinwoah.png *surprised kirinchu*

Most unfortunate indeed, we know that pain. In these hard times, we're here to offer hugs and have a chat over a cup of tea. And if tea is not your cup of tea, we have other kinds of tea to offer. :Daydreaming:

How could this site break with us two brewing tea together :>

By the way

Unp1.gif

2 hours ago, TBD said:

@Astral Soul congratulations!!!! You’re always been a good sportsman when it comes to participating in our event! Your presence and energy that you have shown will do good for the mlpf as a support!!! I’m looking forward working with you Astral!!:eager:

I'm also looking forward to working with such a nice, kind and humble person as you!

• Brohoof 3

On 2023-04-26 at 2:25 PM, Skylight Scintillate said:

Congrats Astral, I think that this is a very fitting role for you. You’re such a great friend.

19 hours ago, Savy said:

Congrats Astral!! You'll do amazing, this role is perfect for you!! 

Thank you two so much ♥

• The topic was unpinned