Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff Astral Soul: Down the rabbit hole

Ice Princess Silky

image.png

art credit

When I first met Astral Soul, he was a very shy, polite and courteous person. Very helpful, wholesome and warm. An absolutely lovely contribution to the forums. I remember when there was a conflict, and because of how timid and shy he was.. I was certain he'd be broken over it. I approached him to resolve the issue and he stood proudly and firmly with dignity as he managed the issue with calm resolve. This astounded me. Because it made me realize "this gentleman is soft... but he is not weak. He is a man of principle. Dignity and a relaxed respect. He is gentle because he chooses to be and not because he is defenseless and incapable of being otherwise." In other words, he's got the spirit of Fluttershy. Be her friend. But don't make her angry -- cause she can tame even a dragon if you mess with her friends!

Over time, this individual has proven to be playful and silly, as well! Much to my delight. You will be able to see this over time as well if you engage enough with this lovely orb. (oh no, not those pesky ponder the orb memes -- that's soooo 2020) :laugh:

With that said, @Astral Soulbecause you've been of such an amazing support. This is the role in which I am honored to bring you in. With the color to match the mane of the pony whose spirit you resemble.

So come, follow me, in the year of the Rabbit -- down the rabbit hole! Let us help to improve and build this beautiful community together. With how the site shall be expanding and growing with much background work, we will need more support. And you're just the Fluttershy for the job! @Rikifive always says it shall be the pink team of making tea and I'm here for it! :laugh:

• Brohoof 14

• This topic was pinned and featured

ASTRAL! YOU'RE PENK!

Congrats on joining our merry team! Feel free to bring in as many orbs as You please, for as long as my PC screen doesn't change into the orb itself, once I open mlpforums now XD

I am very happy for You, what a lovely way to start my day, Astral! ;-;

• Brohoof 4

It makes my heart very warm to read this, this is what the mlpforums is all about. Total friendship, to feel at home. To encourage and make us strong together.

You are very kind to express this @Princess Silky and I'm happy that whe have a strong Fluttershy @Astral Soul that is both fun, gentle and assertive enough for this role.

Many hugs to everypony, I do love you all so much!

94bb20470f80d9e4e3283aefa02cb04f.thumb.jpg.ad50e7755e3d601a1542869d43bbd00a.jpg

• Brohoof 6

ASTRALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on getting the tea, I mean support of all supportmanship on the forums.

I have no idea what I’m saying, lol.

Anyway, congratulations on this achievement, my friend. ^^

• Brohoof 3

So much love and appreciation here, it's hard to find a place to start ♥

Dear @Princess Silky you have found the perfect title for this. I'm almost a little scared of how close you described my journey through this fandom by this title. 

I stumbled by accident over some of Tridashie clips on youtube  in December 2020, fall upon parts of reaction to the Filly Vanilly episode and learned about Fluttershy, started to watch the show like crazy in just a couple of weeks. Thanks to a episode when I saw the passion and love of FiM fans .. Ive got so curious that I had to explore this fandom and community and found this place. Since I've joined this community two years ago, Ive learned of so much wonderful art and people and daily I discover new wonders and miracles in this fandom. Similär to Alice in Wonderland, I'm Astral in Ponyland. You really nailed it.

After all this time I'm still in resonance with the shows and I love and adore it and its fandom. At the same time this experience have changed me in a good way. When I arrived I was even to shy to give hug reactions to people .. today it's a bit different :3 I have changed due to the community and I'm a part of it. 

This place has become my home over time. I will do my best to make sure that it will also become and stay the home of many more people, so that we can have a good time and can grow together.

I'm deeply touched by all the trust people put in me.

15 hours ago, Rikifive said:

PINK TEA GANG, ASSEMBLE! e-cadancexd.png

Welcome @Astral Soul :BrightMacContent:

Yes, let's assemble the team. My tea mate and now also teammate !

12 hours ago, Sir Hugsalot said:

ASTRAL! YOU'RE PENK!

Congrats on joining our merry team! Feel free to bring in as many orbs as You please, for as long as my PC screen doesn't change into the orb itself, once I open mlpforums now XD

Yes, I am and full of tea :3 Thank you so much but do not tempt me. You have seen what I can do :3

* hiding the .. borrowed Mars Bars

9 hours ago, Princess Celestia said:

It makes my heart very warm to read this, this is what the mlpforums is all about. Total friendship, to feel at home. To encourage and make us strong together.

You are very kind to express this @Princess Silky and I'm happy that whe have a strong Fluttershy @Astral Soul that is both fun, gentlle and assertive enough for this role.

Many hugs to everypony, I do love you all so much!

94bb20470f80d9e4e3283aefa02cb04f.thumb.jpg.ad50e7755e3d601a1542869d43bbd00a.jpg

Thank you! You also make my heart very warm and fluttery :>

I agree we should grow together in harmony :>

14 hours ago, Props Valroa said:

It pleases me to see another member join the staff. I know he'll be of great use for the future.

Thanks! I appreciate it very much

14 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Another congrats to @Astral Soul, you'll make a fine pilot for the Rebels;)B)  

Oh dear, now I'm a rebel :3

Thank you!

To all others: Also thank you! 

Your love and appreciation means a lot to me. I have always been more the shy and cautious person, but you people have changed me due to your love, kindness and passion you have demonstrated countless times to me over the last two years!

Now let's share another cup of lovely tea together :3

• Brohoof 6

13 hours ago, Sir Hugsalot said:

ASTRAL! YOU'RE PENK!

@Sir Hugsalot do you value orbs everyday?  

• Brohoof 2

i didn't realise what this role was at first but now that i do, it's good it's there.
I don't think there could be a better person than astral to have this role! <3
Congrats y ^ y mister with the cute bunny pictures!

• Brohoof 3

8 hours ago, Pandora said:

i didn't realise what this role was at first but now that i do, it's good it's there.
I don't think there could be a better person than astral to have this role! <3
Congrats y ^ y mister with the cute bunny pictures!

I still don't know what this role is about... :D

• Brohoof 1