Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

hi :)

misaokuser89

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I started to become a fan when I was younger in like 2012 or so, mlp fim began to play on my tv and i was automatically in love with the show. I got even more obsessed when I got a fluttershy figure with the brushable hair, I also started to buy the blind bags which made me in love with the show even more :) 

haiii :) im new to this forum and i joined to meet new ppl & to talk about mlp in general :3 im open to make new friends on here as long as ur super cool & fun :D  

• Brohoof 4

Hey lovely!!!! Welcome to the MLPForums!!! I'm so happy to see you join us. This is a lovely, wholesome and welcoming community. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Should you have any thoughts, questions, concerns -- feel free to reach out to me :ooh:

Hello and welcome @misaokuser89,

I hope you have a great time here with us and find many friends and make some ever lasting memories :>

Fluttershy is also particular close to me and I visit her tea parties often.

Let me yay you welcome :>

fluttershy-yay.gif

• Brohoof 1

Hello and greetings on mlpforums :3 

I hope You will enjoy Your stay with us and if You're looking for friends I am always happy to make some! <3 

• Brohoof 1

Welcome aboard!  :fluttershy:

You know, I completely forgot about the blind bags until you mentioned them. I bought a couple of those myself! Anyways, hope you enjoy your time here! :)

23 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Welcome aboard!  :fluttershy:

You know, I completely forgot about the blind bags until you mentioned them. I bought a couple of those myself! Anyways, hope you enjoy your time here! :)

thanks for the greeting! i loved the blind bags i was super upset when the stores i went to stopped selling them :( 

44 minutes ago, misaokuser89 said:

thanks for the greeting! i loved the blind bags i was super upset when the stores i went to stopped selling them :( 

I remember seeing them around after I became a fan of the show and just couldn't help myself! Sucks that they just disappeared, but they were cool. :adorkable:

3 minutes ago, Trot Shuffle said:

Hiya welcome, give this place a good chance and you'll love everything about it! Trust me! :squee:

Just please don't eat her igloo... it's not icecream like we thought. Sorry Trot Shuffle... :awwthanks:

11 hours ago, misaokuser89 said:

Fluttershy

Correct choice <3

Welcome to MLP Forums! It's good to have you here - stick around and I am positive you'll find some great new friends.

Let me know if there's ever anything I can do for you! :3

• 2 weeks later...