Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Make Your Mark Opinions! 🥰🥰🥰

EStarscout

Guys, I want you all to share your opinions about MYM but not only MYM, but also TYT.

What you think guys what is the main show - for some reason, due to animation quality I would love to see MYM as the main story, main G5 show ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

By the way, I love Minecraft Pony servers but why is there no pony mc world builders to make an updated Equestria map for G5.

I'm working on G5-only Minecraft Server (both java and bedrock) and both of them will have the same experience about pony models. Pony models will be able to be applied to every player including the bedrock players with the latest Minecraft versions.

But I need builders or just an map that is actually G5 one, not G4-only based map.

If you know the person who can do this or if you have that map, feel free to share it with me using this email address: sunnystarscout04love@gmail.com

I would love to get help by you guys

And yeah, this topic is somehow mixed so this topic includes sub-topics too so that more people can talk about multiple topics in this topic post instead of only one so that things are much easier for everypony - you're welcome ❤️❤️❤️

sunny.starcoutx-01-06-2023-0001.jpg.e53a971eb57e4753d68b8cf3072fe554.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

So I actually adore MYM. I really love the color pallet, I didn't think I would like the animation but I really do. It looks great. Izzy Moon Bow is one of my favorite ponies in pony history. The whole new cast is great. I really enjoy the "new generation" movie. I love the Christmas special and the Briddlewood stock special.

I really like how the show is so soft and cute, it's upbeat and fun. I like how it's not so meme minded, the way FIM could be. I loved FIM, but I also like mym a lot. 

TYT I don't like quite as much. The shorter less cohesive format is less attractive, and as I said, I really love the look of MYM.

i havent watched much, but i like izzy and zipp. i think MYM is the better out of the two, and i think its the main story because the movie has the same animation. im not really a fan of TYTs art style.

It's such a stellar show, I love it. Chapter 1 is a lot better than it's given credit for despite its flaws, Chapter 2 was an improvement that got the episodic storytelling off to a pretty good start, Chapter 3 was a really charming holiday special, and Chapter 4 was a milestone for both the show and the MLP franchise. Tell Your Tale is adequate entertainment at its worst, but this is definitely the better show. 

8 hours ago, EStarscout said:

yeah, and now after all Hasbro officially confirmed the end of MYM and the whole CGI and after that max one year of TYT and after that, it's all gone 😔

Wait WHAT? DID HASBRO OFFICIALLY CANCEL MYM :Cozy:?

11 hours ago, EStarscout said:

yeah, and now after all Hasbro officially confirmed the end of MYM and the whole CGI and after that max one year of TYT and after that, it's all gone 😔

Where did you hear this from? I've seen no official confirmation. We just got a teaser for MYM Chapter 5 today with no announcement of the series ending. And we've certainly gotten no official confirmation on TYT ending, Hasbro's marketing slides were just showing the plans for MLP in 2024, no plans for after that year have been confirmed.