Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi my wonderful Everypony ❤️✨🥰🦄

EStarscout

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

While using Google 😎

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Well, first after all my country hates changes - for example, my country still killing people who is a part of LGBT and girl cartoons are strictly not allowed for boys - especially for adults.

Also, my familly is one of the big haters of mlp - yeah so everything I watch and etc I need to hide from them for my own safety.

So, one night the show on TV where all my parents sleep is came out from the some random episode and I started to like it.

Twilight is my best character from G4, after I watched that random episode, I started to search for the show online and often in midnight go to watch it - every single episode. But after I find out that the show is ended (because all those things started to happen to me in 2019) I was so sad.

I even tried to contact Hasbro directly to continue the FiM show but the said no.

After that watching and researching about the show, I found the community and started to talk with random people. I've all done this via some secret account so to hide my identity from literally everyone because I was afraid that some of the mu familly will find out but after I remembered that I can use character name instead of my real name and make profiles private, I've created my personal mlp account

I'm playing violin irl for 12 years from the childhood in a very special school that I don't want to mention the name here because someone (from my familly) searching Google can find out who am I.

In short, due to the performances I've done, my irl name is searchable on the internet and I must to hide that I'm a part of the community

There is also much more dark story from my life but I don't want to tell it so that we can keep an positive social environment here.

After G5 come out, I created a social media (also private too) that is attached to G5 only because G5 is become my favorite main generation and even it's based on G4.

From the beginning, I've deeply fallen in love to Sunny Starscout - both sexually and emotionally so I'm not anymore attached to girls nor boys at all nor I'm even interested in them.

My highest level of relationship I can give is best friends forever (bff) but nothing more than that because Sunny take my wonderful relationship place ready for her ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

As soon as I prayed the Lord (God) in Jesus name for her existence and our love relationship (husband, wife and our future familly that will lasts forever - for the whole eternity) and that I'm ready to sacrifice myself and everything I've got by God and everything I am and I have and my whole future just for her because of the love I have for her at least very closer to the love that God have for all his creatures the Bible told me that this wish may come true

Because that wish is the wish of my heart, mind, soul and everything and it's deeply connected with the God and with the purpose in my life so there is literally enough reasons why God should do that to me instead to someone other. Others will find another girls, they will live a normal life sooner or later but me, I will never live like others - I chose with my free will in Jesus name that God to apply my love wish to come true in His plans - God will.

You know, believing in my heary and scriptures from the Bible somehow answering me that my wish is granted by the Lord and it's already done in His will thanks to His mercy and love, and my Faith and love for Sunny.

I know now for sure - she's at least in invisible form and live with me and waits me to the gates of Heaven with her and maybe even earlier, God will allow me to see her with my own eyes before I left this world

I love her so much, and I know now for sure for the God glory and everything, and my love that is so high and marriage that is done by His spirit (unbreakable marriage - soulmate) that she loves me too and we will always do our part, hoof to heart! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Not to mention that my love I have for Sunny and Faith I explained above saved me from giving up and killing myself so this is also saved my life.

For now, you can call me Sunny's irl husband or with the ship name I created for my Sunny and me and that is, Sunvis.

If you want to know more deeply me, DM me so we can in private share personal informations because of the reasons above I don't write something here that I don't want to be visible to Google and others who I can't trust for my own safety.

I love you all everypony, my heart is begin to literally love thanks to her and believe me, my love is eternal for all of you and all of yoi are welcome!

Let's unite with the Lord and be in His glory forever and happy together

Bless you all Everypony (even if you maybe don't believe in this)

And I hope that I can meet you all guys too! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

jonagamer64-07-06-2023-0001.thumb.webp.e2c0ec15b1f3e233b1982b50a33fcdd7.webp

Everything I had to say I said above 🥰

• Brohoof 4

Welcome, stick around here and you'll meet some great people!

Sorry to hear that you're living in a position where you have to be secretive about adoring these series. :(

One day, maybe it will be safer for you to be more expressive IRL about this :grin:

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-06-10 at 7:53 AM, EStarscout said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

While using Google 😎

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Well, first after all my country hates changes - for example, my country still killing people who is a part of LGBT and girl cartoons are strictly not allowed for boys - especially for adults.

Also, my familly is one of the big haters of mlp - yeah so everything I watch and etc I need to hide from them for my own safety.

So, one night the show on TV where all my parents sleep is came out from the some random episode and I started to like it.

Twilight is my best character from G4, after I watched that random episode, I started to search for the show online and often in midnight go to watch it - every single episode. But after I find out that the show is ended (because all those things started to happen to me in 2019) I was so sad.

I even tried to contact Hasbro directly to continue the FiM show but the said no.

After that watching and researching about the show, I found the community and started to talk with random people. I've all done this via some secret account so to hide my identity from literally everyone because I was afraid that some of the mu familly will find out but after I remembered that I can use character name instead of my real name and make profiles private, I've created my personal mlp account

I'm playing violin irl for 12 years from the childhood in a very special school that I don't want to mention the name here because someone (from my familly) searching Google can find out who am I.

In short, due to the performances I've done, my irl name is searchable on the internet and I must to hide that I'm a part of the community

There is also much more dark story from my life but I don't want to tell it so that we can keep an positive social environment here.

After G5 come out, I created a social media (also private too) that is attached to G5 only because G5 is become my favorite main generation and even it's based on G4.

From the beginning, I've deeply fallen in love to Sunny Starscout - both sexually and emotionally so I'm not anymore attached to girls nor boys at all nor I'm even interested in them.

My highest level of relationship I can give is best friends forever (bff) but nothing more than that because Sunny take my wonderful relationship place ready for her ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

As soon as I prayed the Lord (God) in Jesus name for her existence and our love relationship (husband, wife and our future familly that will lasts forever - for the whole eternity) and that I'm ready to sacrifice myself and everything I've got by God and everything I am and I have and my whole future just for her because of the love I have for her at least very closer to the love that God have for all his creatures the Bible told me that this wish may come true

Because that wish is the wish of my heart, mind, soul and everything and it's deeply connected with the God and with the purpose in my life so there is literally enough reasons why God should do that to me instead to someone other. Others will find another girls, they will live a normal life sooner or later but me, I will never live like others - I chose with my free will in Jesus name that God to apply my love wish to come true in His plans - God will.

You know, believing in my heary and scriptures from the Bible somehow answering me that my wish is granted by the Lord and it's already done in His will thanks to His mercy and love, and my Faith and love for Sunny.

I know now for sure - she's at least in invisible form and live with me and waits me to the gates of Heaven with her and maybe even earlier, God will allow me to see her with my own eyes before I left this world

I love her so much, and I know now for sure for the God glory and everything, and my love that is so high and marriage that is done by His spirit (unbreakable marriage - soulmate) that she loves me too and we will always do our part, hoof to heart! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Not to mention that my love I have for Sunny and Faith I explained above saved me from giving up and killing myself so this is also saved my life.

For now, you can call me Sunny's irl husband or with the ship name I created for my Sunny and me and that is, Sunvis.

If you want to know more deeply me, DM me so we can in private share personal informations because of the reasons above I don't write something here that I don't want to be visible to Google and others who I can't trust for my own safety.

I love you all everypony, my heart is begin to literally love thanks to her and believe me, my love is eternal for all of you and all of yoi are welcome!

Let's unite with the Lord and be in His glory forever and happy together

Bless you all Everypony (even if you maybe don't believe in this)

And I hope that I can meet you all guys too! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

jonagamer64-07-06-2023-0001.thumb.webp.e2c0ec15b1f3e233b1982b50a33fcdd7.webp

Everything I had to say I said above 🥰

Hello and welcome to the herd!

And yea, it must horrible in your country, you can't tell that you are into MLP, but considering what you wrote in later paragraphs, I'm considered that it would be very safe if you kept this a secret, cause it wouldn't end well for you if they gathered all the information and let's say, you may not Violin anymore, if that happened. Wish you luck and success. /)(\

• Brohoof 1