Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP indepth metaphysical vs simplistic discussion

Reiki Knight 13

MLP indepth metaphysical vs simple cartoon  

4 users have voted

1. 1. Would you prefer to discuss MLP from an indepth metaphysical view or a not as deep cartoon view.

• I wouldn't mind exploring and discussing this at deeper metaphysical depths that the characters and show represent.
    • No thanks, I would prefer to keep things about characters, episodes and shipping.

(edited)

I wanted to make a quick poll about MLP.

The poll in question is simply this.

Regarding MLP would you rather look at the indepth metaphysical aspects: lucid dreaming/dream walking ( example of princess Luna's night work), magic, psychic communication with animals, etc etc  that we see examples of within the show or would you prefer to look at a mote simplistic of the show and see it more like a good Saturday morning cartoon and keep it about characters, shipping etc?

Edited by Star heart 777

Hi @Star heart 777. Since this thread is a discussion on how people prefer to look at the world of MLP,  it would be better suited to Sugarcube Corner. I shall move it there now for you. :)

As for the question itself, I prefer to just look at the show as it is. I do find a lot of those metaphysical elements quite interesting. Magic is something I find quite fascinating. However, those are aspects I look at more as an after thought, rather than something I actively seek out. :grin: