Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Misty and Sprout

FlareGun45

This is NOT a ship-post! This is a potential FRIENDship idea.

So brahs, I've been thinkin' about new interactions between the ponies, and I got the feeling we could potentially have another Starlight/Trixie-like relationship between two G5 characters in a future chapter! Those two characters being Misty and Sprout!

The two of them never met, so neither one of them knows of eachother's villainous deeds, so they'd remain unbias towards eachother. Sprout doesn't really get brought up by the Mane 5, so it's doubtful Misty would know anything about him, even if she ran to him on the street and he introduced himself in his most egotistical way.

The two of them have alot in common, believe it or not! 
1. They were both antagonists that wronged the Mane 5
2. They both have not-so-friendly and not-so-humble parents/guardians.
3. They're both highly insecure
4. They both reformed eventually (Sprout reformed in the video game)

Misty has had alot more screentime than Sprout has, and he hasn't had much of a chance to actually redeem himself in the eyes of the Mane 5. He used to be really close friends with Sunny and Hitch, but after all the whole lighthouse incident, they've been quite distant, and seeing how Sprout was in the chapter 4, he's feeling quite insecure about all of that, I believe. His mom did raise him to be like this, after all.

What better pony to help Sprout become a better pony, than some other antagonist who's a bit ahead of Sprout? This could bring alota potential not only to Misty's potential friendship with Sprout, but both of their friendships to the rest of the Mane 5. If they don't accept Sprout, then Misty could very well believe that they don't accept her either. I'm not saying it's true, but knowing how insecure Misty can be, she could make that conclusion.

Sprout definitely could use some help in opening up more, while Misty could stand up for herself more, and the two of them could balance eachother out, help eachother out. As crazy as this sounds, this friendship could work out pretty well!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...