Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Misty Day

Misty Shadow

Moments ago, Misty Shadow said:

What do you guys think about days for events dedicated to G5 characters? @DivineMist1000 has an idea for "Sunny-Day" for Sunday, and I think a "Misty-Day" for Monday would be a good idea. @Silky Bloom wants to know what Misty represents to you guys, so please share your thoughts on what she means to you! :grin2: 

I absolutely adore this day! Events team and I had an idea to honor each character by the month! By the week may be a bit too collaborative but if you think you can cook something up for this club - the more the merrier!! I’d love to see this idea and event unfold with more G5 support!!

• Brohoof 3

14 minutes ago, Silky Bloom said:

I absolutely adore this day! Events team and I had an idea to honor each character by the month! By the week may be a bit too collaborative but if you think you can cook something up for this club - the more the merrier!! I’d love to see this idea and event unfold with more G5 support!!

By the month would definitely be easier to manage. We could call it, "Make Your Month". 

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, Misty Shadow said:

By the month would definitely be easier to manage. We could call it, "Make Your Month". 

Oooh 

we’ll staff originally had it planned to mix both g4 and g5 

So fluttershy would be a day of kindness 

rainbow dash a day of loyalty and how you have shown it that month, etc 

but it would be including the mane 5 as well so it covers more months <3

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, Silky Bloom said:

Oooh 

we’ll staff originally had it planned to mix both g4 and g5 

So fluttershy would be a day of kindness 

rainbow dash a day of loyalty and how you have shown it that month, etc 

but it would be including the mane 5 as well so it covers more months <3

Hey, we could even have the ponies represent seasons, like how Sunny could represent summer, Zipp could represent winter, Pipp could represent spring, and Misty could represent autumn. 

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Misty Shadow said:

What do you guys think about days for events dedicated to G5 characters? @DivineMist1000 has an idea for "Sunny-Day" for Sunday, and I think a "Misty-Day" for Monday would be a good idea. @Silky Bloom wants to know what Misty represents to you guys, so please share your thoughts on what she means to you! :grin2: 

"Pipp-a-Palooza!" :Pip-giggle:

• Brohoof 1