Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Veil of Spirits...

Ghostie boi

In her head, Orange thought, 'Oh bother! He's showing off!' But she joined  the group anyway... She quickly ran alongside the others, except for Kuya, who was in the lead... "I know about Chrysalis's lair because I stumbled upon it by accident once! If I recall correctly it's somewhere within the Everfree Forest!" Orange exclaimed rapidly. 

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Orange Swirl (Dizzy Twister) said:

In her head, Orange thought, 'Oh bother! He's showing off!' But she joined  the group anyway... She quickly ran alongside the others, except for Kuya, who was in the lead... "I know about Chrysalis's lair because I stumbled upon it by accident once! If I recall correctly it's somewhere within the Everfree Forest!" Orange exclaimed rapidly. 

However.. Built in it's stead was a cave of sort's than seemed long forgotten, Even to changeling kind. But Ghost would've continued to be subjugated to the never-ending nightmare during this time.

The Queen Chrysails would inspect the Changeling Shard inspecting it whilst wondering... How did something of her design be made but not by her ?, That was what pondered her mind whilst what remained of her hive scrambled to work. Trying to find ponies to abduct so she could try Crafting her own.

Queen Twilight and the other's would stay quiet before Appearing in front of the Group. "Shiny is Right, We need a Plan first or else Something bad might happen. " 

@Shiny Silvermoon@Saturn Ring@StrawberryMilk Simp@Star heart 777

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Orange Swirl (Dizzy Twister) said:

( But im not on the lead though.)

9 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

@Shiny Silvermoon "So... What might be the best plan you got Ms.Shiny ?" Queen twilight asked to Shiny with Sincerity. Soon she would've teleported the rest of them to her castle whilst a Familar dragon was sitting in a throne, Pretending to be Twilight.

@Ghostie boi @StrawberryMilk Simp @Saturn Ring @Star heart 777

The teleportation made Shiny stagger a little bit since she wasn't used to it. She was still studying basic spells so the teleportation was out of her reach for now. She recovered quickly and then smirked at the view of Spike pretending to be Twilight before finally answering her question.

"First, I must Orange Swirl about a special ability that she might have now since she has my horn. Most of the time, it appears to protect me from an imminent danger. It's s forcefield that appears around me without me asking for it. I call it the Safety Dome. I took me time to learn to control it and use since it's a very advanced spell and I don't fully understand it. It can break trees in half so it's really powerful. You might have gained the Safety Dome, Orange. I think we could use it."

At last, after some time he had fully recovered from the damage with Queen Chrysalis.

"I'm sorry, every pony I was too rash back there. Didn't mean to become a dead weight like that.

"So... Should we try to help this world, escape from it or what with this strange dimension?"

29 minutes ago, Star heart 777 said:

At last, after some time he had fully recovered from the damage with Queen Chrysalis.

"I'm sorry, every pony I was too rash back there. Didn't mean to become a dead weight like that.

"So... Should we try to help this world, escape from it or what with this strange dimension?"

1 hour ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Ghostie boi @StrawberryMilk Simp @Saturn Ring @Star heart 777

The teleportation made Shiny stagger a little bit since she wasn't used to it. She was still studying basic spells so the teleportation was out of her reach for now. She recovered quickly and then smirked at the view of Spike pretending to be Twilight before finally answering her question.

"First, I must Orange Swirl about a special ability that she might have now since she has my horn. Most of the time, it appears to protect me from an imminent danger. It's s forcefield that appears around me without me asking for it. I call it the Safety Dome. I took me time to learn to control it and use since it's a very advanced spell and I don't fully understand it. It can break trees in half so it's really powerful. You might have gained the Safety Dome, Orange. I think we could use it."

"No to the Dead weight part, or about those last 2 option's, and What might this Safety dome do ?" She asked them, all whilst staying calm but was slowly losing this battle due to how Important Ghostie was to them.

19 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

and What might this Safety dome do ?

"Well, judging by the name, I'd say it keeps us safe!" Orange replied, trying to relieve Twilight of her uncertainty with the magic spell... Perhaps Orange DID know what she was doing after all! 

@Ghostie boi @Saturn Ring @Star heart 777 @StrawberryMilk Simp

Shiny Silvermoon thought that sge explained clearly what her safety dome was but she re-explained it to make sure "The Safety Dome is a powerful forcefield shaped like a dome that appears around me whenever I'm in danger. I don't know why and how I can do this but it appears without my consent. Recently, I learned to control it but it was really hard since it's very advanced magic. I guess that now that Orange Swirl has my horn, she also has my Safety Dome. It's strong enough to break a tree so it could be part of our plan."

1 minute ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Ghostie boi @Saturn Ring @Star heart 777 @StrawberryMilk Simp

Shiny Silvermoon thought that sge explained clearly what her safety dome was but she re-explained it to make sure "The Safety Dome is a powerful forcefield shaped like a dome that appears around me whenever I'm in danger. I don't know why and how I can do this but it appears without my consent. Recently, I learned to control it but it was really hard since it's very advanced magic. I guess that now that Orange Swirl has my horn, she also has my Safety Dome. It's strong enough to break a tree so it could be part of our plan."

"Ok... But what IS the plan though ?" Spike would've brought her some tea for  her and everyone else.

1 hour ago, Ghostie boi said:

"Ok... But what IS the plan though ?" Spike would've brought her some tea for  her and everyone else.

@Ghostie boi @Saturn Ring @StrawberryMilk Simp @Star heart 777

The newly pegasus rubbed her chin for a short amount of time before declaring "I had a greeeeeat idea! Orange Swirl should charge toward Chysalis and hope that the Safety Dome appears and smash her! There's an okay chance that it works if you are terrified enough! I got nothing otherwise... Somepony else?"

The teleportation shocked Kuya as the ability such as this is considered a might to him.

" My word.... Such great power..."

The alicorn bewilders kuya as seeing a pegasi with horns or unicorn with wings is unheard of to him.

" Say... What being are you?" He curiously asked.

" Are you the one who summoned us?"

14 hours ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

The teleportation shocked Kuya as the ability such as this is considered a might to him.

" My word.... Such great power..."

The alicorn bewilders kuya as seeing a pegasi with horns or unicorn with wings is unheard of to him.

" Say... What being are you?" He curiously asked.

" Are you the one who summoned us?"

"I'm... a Alicorn ?" She told them, confused at them not knowing what a alicorn was.

• Brohoof 1

"Ok, First let's list off a Everyone's strength's and what they can do, and also who all of you are. " The queen told them, taking a sip of tea before glancing at a Photo of Her and her friend's hugging a blushing Ghostbit. The time ponyvile started to slowly hate him less as a monster... and treated him normally. @Shiny Silvermoon@Saturn Ring@StrawberryMilk Simp@Star heart 777

• Brohoof 1

38 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

"Ok, First let's list off a Everyone's strength's and what they can do, and also who all of you are. " The queen told them, taking a sip of tea before glancing at a Photo of Her and her friend's hugging a blushing Ghostbit. The time ponyvile started to slowly hate him less as a monster... and treated him normally. @Shiny Silvermoon@Saturn Ring@StrawberryMilk Simp@Star heart 777

(OOC is this Queen chrysalis or another queen?)

9 minutes ago, Star heart 777 said:

(OOC is this Queen chrysalis or another queen?)

(This is queen twilight, hence the purple text, with green being Chrysails as to help make them different.)

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

Kuya ponders at the word Alicorn.

"ALLY-CORN? HMMM...."

" Well my name is Kuya from the islands of blades. Located south of neighonggi, where the curved horned unicorn resides.

I am a skilled mercenary. Good with the blade, skilled in hunting down enemies."

"Neighonggi ?, That's...Sounds familar. Anyway It seems you would be the one to track Ghost down."

• Brohoof 1

"Kuya might act a little weird but it's because he is from another dimension that is completely different from this one. Starkisses is from another dimension too, I don't know which one yet. Glory, Pixel and I are also from another universe but it's very similar to this one, except for a few things like the death of a Mane Six. Fluttershy is still alive in our world." Shiny Silvermoon explained to Twilight after seeing the strange behaviours of Kuya.

"Anyway, I'm Shiny Silvermoon and I love croissants! That's it... Kidding! I have a deep connection with the moon! My magic is twice more powerful during the night because of it and I'm also more brave and confident! Normally, I'm a unicorn but, right now, Orange Swirl has my horn while I have her wings so..."

1 hour ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Kuya might act a little weird but it's because he is from another dimension that is completely different from this one. Starkisses is from another dimension too, I don't know which one yet. Glory, Pixel and I are also from another universe but it's very similar to this one, except for a few things like the death of a Mane Six. Fluttershy is still alive in our world." Shiny Silvermoon explained to Twilight after seeing the strange behaviours of Kuya.

"Anyway, I'm Shiny Silvermoon and I love croissants! That's it... Kidding! I have a deep connection with the moon! My magic is twice more powerful during the night because of it and I'm also more brave and confident! Normally, I'm a unicorn but, right now, Orange Swirl has my horn while I have her wings so..."

Twilight would've spat out the tea she was drinking at the Mention of Fluttershy being alive in their world, this seemed to bring a smile on her face but Soon Spike would've been busy wiping the Tea off Shiny. "E..Ehm, Sorry about that. But I do have one thing to say... If you think that just because you aren't a Unicorn that you can't use magic or your Moon connection then you would be wrong. That Connection wouldn't matter if you were any different, for it stay's with you. Also if you don't mind, Can I test on you and your moon connection ?"

6 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

Twilight would've spat out the tea she was drinking at the Mention of Fluttershy being alive in their world, this seemed to bring a smile on her face but Soon Spike would've been busy wiping the Tea off Shiny. "E..Ehm, Sorry about that. But I do have one thing to say... If you think that just because you aren't a Unicorn that you can't use magic or your Moon connection then you would be wrong. That Connection wouldn't matter if you were any different, for it stay's with you. Also if you don't mind, Can I test on you and your moon connection ?"

"You want me to try to guess what the moon thinks to prove my connection, huh? Well, challenge accepted!" Shiny exclaimed without giving Twilight the possibility to explain herself.

She immediately drank all of her tea and ran to the nearest window to stare at the moon. She then closed her eyes and rubbed her forehead "Mmmmh... The moon is hungry... No, it's not hungry since it doesn't have a mouth... The moon is tired to be mingled with cheese! What kind of cheese is silver anyway? Maybe a legendary cheese! I need that cheese! The moon agree with me! And it also wants me to ride a pink elephant with a sombrero when I'll have found the mysterious silver cheese! Yeah! That's totally what the moon is thinking!"

2 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"You want me to try to guess what the moon thinks to prove my connection, huh? Well, challenge accepted!" Shiny exclaimed without giving Twilight the possibility to explain herself.

She immediately drank all of her tea and ran to the nearest window to stare at the moon. She then closed her eyes and rubbed her forehead "Mmmmh... The moon is hungry... No, it's not hungry since it doesn't have a mouth... The moon is tired to be mingled with cheese! What kind of cheese is silver anyway? Maybe a legendary cheese! I need that cheese! The moon agree with me! And it also wants me to ride a pink elephant with a sombrero when I'll have found the mysterious silver cheese! Yeah! That's totally what the moon is thinking!"

"N..No, I just meant by... What do you mean you are more powerful by the night ?, Is it during certain moon phase's ?." She asked, taking out a old notebook full of... well note's, and put on a royal embroidered  Lab-coat and trotted around Shiny, soon taking a letter and had Spike send it to somewhere. "There, Now Can we see what might happen ? if that's ok with you"

• Brohoof 1