Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Our Thoughts on G5 Having a "Small World"

Misty Shadow

I made a topic explaining why G5 has the "small world" it does compared to G4

https://mlpforums.com/topic/200829-g5s-small-world-the-reason/

What do you guys think of this criticism that G5 often receives? Do you agree that it's better for a show to focus on developing a smaller world rather than creating a massive world where a lot of things don't get developed? 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Even if you absolutely love G5 it is a complete downgrade from its predecessor G4

We will never get that same level of quality, script writing and so forth. 

It will NEVER happen and not just with G5 but ANY future MLP series.

That's just fact and it upsets some people understandably so.

G4 was basically MLP's one hit wonder and that hit has sung.

Other series within will be good and in some cases decent C- and D+ but just not to spectacular levels of G4 A- 

It can be hard to  accept this.

35 minutes ago, Earth Prince StarHeart said:

Even if you absolutely love G5 it is a complete downgrade from its predecessor G4

We will never get that same level of quality, script writing and so forth. 

It will NEVER happen and not just with G5 but ANY future MLP series.

That's just fact and it upsets some people understandably so.

G4 was basically MLP's one hit wonder and that hit has sung.

Other series within will be good and in some cases decent C- and D+ but just not to spectacular levels of G4 A- 

It can be hard to  accept this.

I understand why you feel this way. However, this thread's purpose is to discuss your thoughts on G5's "small world", expressing how you feel on the way it works with its limitations. 

2 minutes ago, Misty Shadow said:

I understand why you feel this way. However, this thread's purpose is to discuss your thoughts on G5's "small world", expressing how you feel on the way it works with its limitations. 

I was actually attempting to explain why other people may be upset about it not myself to be honest.

I said that because it's a new trend among newer cartoons that has started but yes this is a topic for a another day that is true.

As far as G5's small world I believe it will grow in time and we will see other creatures and lands. 

So I think it's just moving slower but it is moving all the same.

• Hugs 1