Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anon's Amazing All-purpose Apparatus

Hadrien

I'm not much of a writer, but here's my very own little fanfic idea. It star our favorite fish out of water (or Human in Equestria if you prefer): Anon (because I'm lazy and I like the alliteration). :pinkie:

The fact our hero is an obvious non-descript character made for self-insert purpose is not the focus of the story (more like stories) because that would be the eponymous Amazing All-purpose Apparatus. :mlp_yeehaa:

A mix between Batman's utility belt and Green Lantern ring, the apparatus allows Anon to magically conjure any tools of humanity he needs, up to a certain volume (like a small engine vehicule or power tools).

Every chapters would figure a different pony having a specific trouble, usually resulting from their pony form not being adequate or optimal for a certain task. Our faceless hero and his Infinite Imagination Implement would then come around to help, describing the origin, uses and overall impact on human society of the particular form used to help to the pony (kind of like an educational show for ponies).:darling:

These chapters would be unrelated to each other, beside some small overarching plots like basic romances or character development and continuity, very much slice of life-y. :-P

I already have a chapter idea with Big Mac and a snowblower during Winter Wrap Up, one with the CMC with power tools to help them fix up their treehouse, one with Twilight and a E-reader to simplify her library and one with Rainbow and an electric bicycle for a race.:sneer:

That's about it for my silly little writing exercice/pet project. :blush: