Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The &_+#@(_?$¥£π×~§£ FOREST

Evil Pink One

3 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Also, did I tell you that my shovel has the power to harvest a complete field in one swing? I think I did!

*With one swing, Shiny actually harvested 100 herbs which was more than enough!*

Wait what did you say about the forest?

I'm really sorry.

I burned down half the forest and attracted the goblins...

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 1

5 hours ago, Felis Amafeles said:

I'm really sorry.

IT'S GREAT, NOW WE ONLY HAVE HALF THE THE GIBLINS TO DEAL WITH !

*continues fighting the swarm of goblins attracted to the poison rain*

@Nitobit I hope you're not getting tired, we need to protect our friends !

FOR DERPYYYYYYYYYYYY !

:derp:

• Excited 3

35 minutes ago, Hadrien said:

I hope you're not getting tired, we need to protect our friends !

Tired? Never!

*grabs a goblin and throws it at a group of goblins*

image.gif.50ede2df53d633a78846c91e73a563d9.gif

• Delighted Giggle 2

17 hours ago, Felis Amafeles said:

I'm really sorry.

It's fine-ish... I mean, if you feel guilty about it, it proves that you didn't mean to do burn half of the forest down.

Don't worry, I won't tell Poison Ivy that you did this! :catface:

*Poison Ivy instantly arrived.*

WHO DID THIS?! :glimmer:

16983645189346920338161074414482.thumb.jpg.76c5dbfed33400e0c21efea6ea6bb65f.jpg

It was the Goblins... :lie:

*Poison Ivy, her heart filled with hatred, then began to attack the goblins with vines and carnivorous plants.*

YOU SHALL PAY FOR HARMING MOTHER NATURE!!!

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon
  • Shocked 1

• 5 months later...

As poison ivy guarded the forest for 6 months nature slowly grew back and continued naturing. But the goblins did not return. This is the goblin forest is it not? What is the cause of this? A faint screech can be heard from the distance. Something scary that even the goblins not dare return to their home.

3 hours ago, Lawyer Slip said:

I call for Shrapnel and he begins killing any Goblin he finds.

There are no goblins. We have to find out why. For that, need a team! @Shiny Silvermoon, @Felis Amafeles, the forest calls once again! I see that Hadrien isn't really active anymore. Goblins got him. :worry:

3 hours ago, Wizard said:

Upon my initial research into this goblin phenomenon... I have learned that they have very thick skulls :okiedokieloki:

ponygoblinbonkanim.thumb.gif.e0bbd25c00963a341bbd51d4acfaab4d.gif

Looks like you have some experience with bats. Do you want to go on an adventure with one? ;)

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Nitobit said:

There are no goblins. We have to find out why. For that, need a team! @Shiny Silvermoon, @Felis Amafeles, the forest calls once again! I see that Hadrien isn't really active anymore. Goblins got him. :worry:

Looks like you have some experience with bats. Do you want to go on an adventure with one? ;)

Goblins took another one?! *Cocks bat* Alright, who I gotta beat?! :okiedokieloki:

@Hadrien sigh

.... I think it has something to do with a family member who has cancer... Prayers be with you brother.

Anyway back to the mystery 

Wowowowowooooooo

@Wizard @Lawyer Slip @Nitobit

Took the call of the derp legion Quest and coincidentally meets at the entrance of the forest.

Some of them has no idea of the quest and some have.

Some are readying to fight goblins, but as @Nitobit has said. There are no goblins... 

A loud screech would be heard within the deepest parts of the forest.

Birds from a distance would be seen and heard flying away from the screams epicenter.

The plot thickens.

1 hour ago, Evil Pink One said:

I think it has something to do with a family member who has cancer...

Oh, I didn't know. I'm sorry to hear that. :worry:

4 hours ago, Nitobit said:

Not sure if @Wizard got the joke, but I'm a bat pony. :blush:

1 hour ago, Evil Pink One said:

A loud screech would be heard within the deepest parts of the forest.

Birds from a distance would be seen and heard flying away from the screams epicenter.

The plot thickens.

Let's go towards the screech! I'm taking a spear with me in case we want to roast marshmallows on the way.

it seems the @Wizard fell silent as she is busy on her wizardry ways. perhaps she would follow along and response when the time comes. 

the two would head into the forest. it was quite quiet. to the point it got a bit boring.

a few minutes of boring walk and finally saw something interesting.

a giant tree, ripped in half. and from the looks of it, it was just recent.

most of the tree is missing, pretty much a few inches above the root is whats left of the decapitated tree.

what why who how? 

20 hours ago, Nitobit said:

Oh, I didn't know. I'm sorry to hear that. :worry:

Not sure if @Wizard got the joke, but I'm a bat pony. :blush:

Let's go towards the screech! I'm taking a spear with me in case we want to roast marshmallows on the way.

I did not get the joke! I am dumb.

I still have a bat though, for safety reasons :sneer:

*Upon hearing that it was meant to be a joke, Titanium freezes in place and stares off into space, lost in her own little world... By the time she snaps out of her trance, the others had already ventured into the forest. She quickly chases after them, attempting to catch up* "Wait for me!" :BornAgainBrony:

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1

4 hours ago, Evil Pink One said:

it seems the @Wizard fell silent as she is busy on her wizardry ways. perhaps she would follow along and response when the time comes. 

the two would head into the forest. it was quite quiet. to the point it got a bit boring.

a few minutes of boring walk and finally saw something interesting.

a giant tree, ripped in half. and from the looks of it, it was just recent.

most of the tree is missing, pretty much a few inches above the root is whats left of the decapitated tree.

what why who how? 

*Moonlight would fly up above the trees to look for anything that could be responsible for it. In the distance, he sees Titanium trying to catch up.*

What just happened? The world has suddenly split into three realities. :derp:

On 2024-03-29 at 2:59 PM, Lawyer Slip said:

I pick up my broadsword and head towards the screech with the others.

One where all three of us go,

8 hours ago, Evil Pink One said:

one where there's only Lawyer and me,

23 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

I realize that the other two @Wizard and @Nitobit have ran off without me and I am alone with nothing but my broadsword and my thoughts.

and one where I'm with Titanium.

1 hour ago, Nitobit said:

I use the phantom ruby to fuse the realities into the one where all 3 of us go.

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Lawyer Slip said:

I realize that the other two @Wizard and @Nitobit have ran off without me and I am alone with nothing but my broadsword and my thoughts.

(Um noh wizard was the one who was left alone not you. Check previous post 😊)

7 hours ago, Nitobit said:

Hmmm the mystery thickens? 

(Im more of an impromptu kinda story teller... If you do this i might end up making this quest too deep.... Should we make it deep?:griiin:)

Anyone who has affinity to magic will feel the bend and warping of space-time and gravity changing.

A sudden change to gravity can be felt by others, but not to an extent that it is bone crushing.

As @Nitobit flew up to check through the sky a giant rock was flung towards him. Judging from where the stone was thrown it was deeper into the mountains and quite far. And it seems flying above the forest is quite dangerous.

Eventually, this would force the pegasi to land. ( if the pegasi would try to fly towards the thrower instead of landing, he would eventually meet a scatter shot of rocks injuring himself and splitting up with the team injured.)

It would seem what they are up against is quite massive and strong to throw a giant rock like that into the sky.

@Wizard @Lawyer Slip

Meanwhile the two on the ground would hear the crashing of the rocks that was supposed to be thrown towards @Nitobit

The rocks wouldn't hit them BUT the trees and rubble would! Falling trees and debris are heading their way.

Another loud screech can be heard. But this time... The sound was a bit different...

Dun dun duuuunnnnn....

Will our derp knights make it out safe? Or will they never find out what the cause of the goblin outbreak in equestria?

Moments ago, Evil Pink One said:

Anyone who has affinity to magic will feel the bend and warping of space-time and gravity changing.

A sudden change to gravity can be felt by others, but not to an extent that it is bone crushing.

As @Nitobit flew up to check through the sky a giant rock was flung towards him. Judging from where the stone was thrown it was deeper into the mountains and quite far. And it seems flying above the forest is quite dangerous.

Eventually, this would force the pegasi to land. ( if the pegasi would try to fly towards the thrower instead of landing, he would eventually meet a scatter shot of rocks injuring himself and splitting up with the team injured.)

It would seem what they are up against is quite massive and strong to throw a giant rock like that into the sky.

@Wizard @Lawyer Slip

Meanwhile the two on the ground would hear the crashing of the rocks that was supposed to be thrown towards @Nitobit

The rocks wouldn't hit them BUT the trees and rubble would! Falling trees and debris are heading their way.

Another loud screech can be heard. But this time... The sound was a bit different...

Dun dun duuuunnnnn....

Will our derp knights make it out safe? Or will they never find out what the cause of the goblin outbreak in equestria?

Ok first off, you do know I'm a Pegasus right?

I lift up my broadsword and the phantom ruby and look to others, wondering what to do next.

And second, for context, the phantom ruby is a special jewel that allows the user to warp reality, and create illusions that live off fear. And even though they are illusions, they are very very real.

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

first off, you do know I'm a Pegasus right?

(Aaaand?  If it's where you are tou have not specified if you have flown up with moonlight, moonlight on the otherhand said he flew up hence he os the only one above. Hence you and wizard are on the ground facing the avalanche.)

8 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

lift up my broadsword and the phantom ruby and look to others, wondering what to do next.

Well theres falling trees and debris heading your way. @Wizard and @Lawyer Slip. Is in danger!

9 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

And second, for context, the phantom ruby is a special jewel that allows the user to warp reality, and create illusions that live off fear. And even though they are illusions, they are very very real.

Duly noted. And no need to hold back on this roleplay as this is not even an official one... This is a forum game. Go wild and do whatever you want.

Roleplay with no limit. If you checked what happened here in the forest from the past crazy stuff happened.

26 minutes ago, Evil Pink One said:

@Wizard @Lawyer Slip

Dun dun duuuunnnnn....

*Moonlight would dodge the rock and dive below the treetops for safety, then look down at the other two about to get peppered with debris.*

"Run!" *He would scream, trying to warn them before they get hit.*

• Excited 1

I run, dodging most of the debris, then I noticed @Wizard about to get squished and I slice the tree away with my broadsword, turning it into nothing but useless scrap, as I slice the remaining debris away. 

We run for cover in the forest.

• Excited 1