Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you think Shining Armor lived a long good life?

WickedGames

We don't know... There is 0 information about this
We also don’t know where all the alicorns are (and they should be alive) and everyone in general..
------------------------
If you take my headcanon, then yes, a long life where the events of G5 did not happen

Edited by Kantet
  • Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Kantet said:

We don't know... There is 0 information about this
We also don’t know where all the alicorns are (and they should be alive) and everyone in general..
------------------------
If you take my headcanon, then yes, a long life where the events of G5 did not happen

I agree that G5 and G4 are different timelines 

He was a healthy horse, not lonely, non-smoker, non-drinker, no red meat, plenty of exercise. So he's got that going for him,

On the other hoof: stressful job, irregular sleep for a long period, is a stallion, works hard with limited rest.

I'd say he lives an average lifespan.

Also I regard G5 as not sufficiently lore-driven to disturb the FiM world. G5 is a fever dream of Lil' Cheese when he came down with a bad case of equine flu. He has a good story-driven imagination, but if you heard the things he was rambling... they were insane! They had smart phones for pony's sake!?

• Brohoof 2

14 minutes ago, North Star said:

He was a healthy horse, not lonely, non-smoker, non-drinker, no red meat, plenty of exercise. So he's got that going for him,

On the other hoof: stressful job, irregular sleep for a long period, is a stallion, works hard with limited rest.

I'd say he lives an average lifespan.

Also I regard G5 as not sufficiently lore-driven to disturb the FiM world. G5 is a fever dream of Lil' Cheese when he came down with a bad case of equine flu. He has a good story-driven imagination, but if you heard the things he was rambling... they were insane! They had smart phones for pony's sake!?

G5 ends with Twilight waking up and then the rest of the Mane 6 and Starlight explaining to her that she was having a bad dream and then they all get ice cream 

• Brohoof 2