Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My predictions for Make Your Mark chapter 6

WickedGames

Opaline is still the villain in TYT's latest episodes, and those episodes are meant to take place after MYM Chapter 6, how is C6 going to be the end of her arc? (Except if those episodes aren't really intended to take place after C6, which is unlikely imo)

Or you actually meant something like her "first arc"?

33 minutes ago, Rafa Stary said:

Opaline is still the villain in TYT's latest episodes, and those episodes are meant to take place after MYM Chapter 6, how is C6 going to be the end of her arc? (Except if those episodes aren't really intended to take place after C6, which is unlikely imo)

Or you actually meant something like her "first arc"?

One of the Chapter 6 songs spoiled that Opaline might have been defeated for good either that means like beaten or she is just redeemed 

I think after a possible second "defeat" of her, Sunny and the others won't know she's still around, it makes sense to me since Hitch in Lavarynth says they stopped her "evil curse" (whatever that means) and in Nightmare Nightmarket they don't meet each other, Opaline is there with the intention of attacking them but they themselves don't even seem to think that she might appear again, at least not for me.

16 minutes ago, Rafa Stary said:

I think after a possible second "defeat" of her, Sunny and the others won't know she's still around, it makes sense to me since Hitch in Lavarynth says they stopped her "evil curse" (whatever that means) and in Nightmare Nightmarket they don't meet each other, Opaline is there with the intention of attacking them but they themselves don't even seem to think that she might appear again, at least not for me.

Then again given the target audience this is for I guess it doesn’t make sense for them to have this hard defeat for Opaline 

I hope they show a bit more opaline they kinda leading to it a bit in tell your tale but that’s not always right. I’d also like to see some new Characters like a seapony hypogriffin and griffins. The dragons could be cool too. I’m just excited though I wish they’re give a date!