Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

hello everypone!

arashi_

Long time,

I used to be a really big brony back in 2012-2015 and thought I might come back around to see how the community is faring in recent times. Maybe it's mostly nostalgia, but I am also just curious to see what it's like now that most of the OGs have moved on to other communities and many new bronies have entered the scene.

I also was hoping to just browse here from time to time just to see what I might be able to chime into. I love the more fan theory side of MLP and just helping answer questions about things.

Even after all these years, there's so much pony still up there in my head :P

Nice to meet you all, and hope I get to make some new friends while I'm here!

Oh, also still a huge TF2 player and Minecrafter, feel free to hmu if you wanna play =)

• Brohoof 9

welcome back olden pone, always good to see ponies who were fans in the hay-day return

the current state of the fandom is that it is much snugglier than it was back in the day, but still very cute :3 like these two (Sky Wishes and Star Catcher)

large.jpg

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

On 2023-11-10 at 10:03 AM, arashi_ said:

Long time,

I used to be a really big brony back in 2012-2015 and thought I might come back around to see how the community is faring in recent times. Maybe it's mostly nostalgia, but I am also just curious to see what it's like now that most of the OGs have moved on to other communities and many new bronies have entered the scene.

I also was hoping to just browse here from time to time just to see what I might be able to chime into. I love the more fan theory side of MLP and just helping answer questions about things.

Even after all these years, there's so much pony still up there in my head :P

Nice to meet you all, and hope I get to make some new friends while I'm here!

Oh, also still a huge TF2 player and Minecrafter, feel free to hmu if you wanna play =)

Hello and welcome back!!! /)

It's sad that OGs left :(

But at least we appreciate those remaining and new Bronies and love those who return!!! Yay! :yay:

• Brohoof 1

Wow that's a lot of ponies, thank you for the warm welcome, all of you!

@ZiggWheelsManning @Comrade Friendship @IsochronalYetSublime @MidnightFire1222 @Nightlight1313 @Verdant Shy @North Star @Trot Shuffle @Thankful Brony 42 @Cash In @ComanderZhabikKlavik 

Glad to know the herd is still kicking and just as welcoming as ever! C:

1625900049589.gif

On 2023-11-12 at 5:05 PM, IsochronalYetSublime said:

A fellow returnee brony, wassup! Also damn I'd totally take you up on TF2 but I just can't find the time or will to play anymore :scoots:

Haha that's me rn

College & work has been drowning me lately but I still try to find time to play.

The state of the game has certainly been testing my patience though, it's just nothing really fills that sweet spot that TF2 has

488.gif

• Brohoof 2
  • Excited 1
  • Hugs 2