Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general questions Blank empty signature space

Sparklefan1234
Go to solution Solved by Samurai Equine,

I have a HUGE empty space underneath  my signature and I can't get things to go back to normal.

Sometimes it's normal: https://mlpforums.com/topic/201206-your-night-to-shine/?do=findComment&comment=6180545

Other times it looks like this: https://mlpforums.com/topic/92228-what-are-you-thinking/?do=findComment&comment=6180442

Thank You so much for taking the time to read this. :)

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Excited 1

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I just checked and I didn't fix my problem. I don't even know if it is a problem to begin with. :blush:

How big of an empty space are you seeing? :huh:

You've been unofficially banished, so there is a Banished rank above your official rank. It has pushed everything under it down. If there is any blank space, it is only because all the stuff on the left under your avatar descends lower than your signature. However, if you make a big, lengthy post, that space should go away. It's only short, little posts where the space is more visible.

But let me know if that's not the case. I can look into it further.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Samurai Firefighter said:

How big of an empty space are you seeing? :huh:

You've been unofficially banished, so there is a Banished rank above your official rank. It has pushed everything under it down. If there is any blank space, it is only because all the stuff on the left under your avatar descends lower than your signature. However, if you make a big, lengthy post, that space should go away. It's only short, little posts where the space is more visible.

But let me know if that's not the case. I can look into it further.

The banished rank pushed my signature down? :ooh: That's weird and  I didn't know that. Thank You. :)

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1