Take this with a grain of salt but more information of the Discovery Family and Hasbro situation

WickedGames

:nom: It's pretty much everything I repeated multiple times in this forum when talking about G5 (okay except the "50 50 split" part), but for me everything in this text makes sense (with my theories set aside), in the G5 comics the cast literally go to the locations from the Old Equestria, they meet Discord, Twilight and the other 5 are seen with their End of FiM appearance, etc, the furthest Animated G5 has managed to get was showing the Mane Six with their normal appearances, and easter eggs with static images of characters from the first 2 Seasons of FiM.

I believe 99% in this and I already did even without this text, animation and comics rights work differently.

Now, he didn't mention anything about the contract with Discovery ending in March 2025...hmm, strange :pip-err:

(edited)
14 hours ago, WickedGames said:

If true this makes sense 

IMG_5279.png

If that is indeed so, then Hasbro must get out of Discovery Family within the next 11 months so that any remaining G4 content can have a better chance of returning to Netflix by then. And that means put the entirety of their 40% interest in Discovery Family back to WBD.

Edited by FirePuppy
  • Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, FirePuppy said:

If that is indeed so, then Hasbro must get out of Discovery Family within the next 11 months so that any remaining G4 content can have a better chance of returning to Netflix by then.

Implying that G5 won’t be done after 2025

4 minutes ago, WickedGames said:

Implying that G5 won’t be done after 2025

The Make Your Mark series is already done for now. The only thing that was announced for this year was "Always on: Episodes will live on Netflix throughout 2024", which apparently means nothing is going to happen.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
54 minutes ago, FirePuppy said:

The Make Your Mark series is already done for now. The only thing that was announced for this year was "Always on: Episodes will live on Netflix throughout 2024", which apparently means nothing is going to happen.

What I said was I wouldn’t  be surprised if G5 ends in 2025 

Edited by WickedGames

• 1 month later...

About Gen 5 having to break away from Gen 4.
Sadly its too late for that.  It made its bed and must lie in it.
Breaking away now will cause further damage due to not only their crippled linked to Gen 4 due to ABSOLUTELY STUPID copyright stuff, but also the damage they did to Gen 4.
Such as Spike's only appearance is being only for exposition and a failure to prop up the new heroes, how his and Mane 6's hard work basically got ruined by Opaline, etc.
Its a wound they inflicted and must be treated, not pretended that it was never there in the first place.

• Brohoof 1
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, nightshroud96 said:

Breaking away now will cause further damage due to not only their crippled linked to Gen 4 due to ABSOLUTELY STUPID copyright stuff, but also the damage they did to Gen 4.
Such as Spike's only appearance is being only for exposition and a failure to prop up the new heroes, how his and Mane 6's hard work basically got ruined by Opaline, etc.
Its a wound they inflicted and must be treated, not pretended that it was never there in the first place.

Yeah it's one of the problems I'm having with current G5, I'm not against them trying to tell a more original story with Allura and etc, there is nothing wrong with that, the problem is them blatantly trying to dissociate G5 from G4 and pretend that nothing happened. The characters just lost interest in trying to discover about the past out of nowhere after defeating Opaline, Spike disappeared and there are no comments about Twilight at all, characters like Zipp were so invested in these mysteries and now they don't even make a reference to it. They're indeed ignoring it, the concept of making connections to G4 was there since the 2021 Movie, and just became stronger in MyM, they just can't abandon it with no explanation :eww:

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, nightshroud96 said:

Every word on the whole situation:(  

• Hugs 1