Can somepony draw my Ponysona?

ThatPinkPone

So, I was thinking I should get a new pfp of my main OC/Ponysona hanging out with my ponytown sona, so if somepony could make that it would brighten my day even more than it has been already!

The OCs

Screenshot_20240614_214257_Chrome.thumb.jpg.3d4794c32ef98349f26e6d1cd3d53d04.jpgScreenshot_20240614_220139_Chrome.thumb.jpg.539ffaf90a084d5c2703ada60e5e4443.jpg

This is my main ponysona, Saturn Ring! I don't really have much for important things about her, hehe

and this is my ponytown sona, Disco Blaze! Important things to know about her is her cutie mark, which is a disco ball with sparkly rainbow-ish slime dripping from it

Screenshot_20240517_191914_PonyTown.thumb.jpg.fb64eaa69c3f0647e6df1512a078c9bc.jpg

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

They look really cute :BrightMacContent:! Hey PinkPone! Are you still considering the drawing you requested me to make? Would you like for me to add these to my list? :mlp_huh:

11 minutes ago, ThatPinkPone said:

Ooh! I'd like for you to draw them if you want to! 

Also, glad you like them!

Okay I'll add them to my list! :mlp_smile:

I have two pony so need drawn for oc things (great grammar right) if anyone is willing to help me out let me know!!

Pony's  I need* (typo sorry yall)

Here's the info for if anyone wants to

Pony 1# male, dark purple with green eyes, and a dark green mane cutie mark is a magic top hat with a couple sparkles one on the top right, the other on the bottom left, unicorn (sometimes wears a top hat)

Pony 2# male, dark grey/black pony, yellow eyes, and a blood red mane, cutie mark is a blood drop (is a vampire pony so can be a bat or have bat wings)