(edited)

Once upon a time in the land of Youtube, many moons ago when Friendship Is Magic was still on the air, there was a maker of reaction videos called Applegeek.

In my opinion he was simply the best of all the MLP reactors. He had no ability to see what was coming next so he was always shocked and surprised, he would always react hugely and he had deep things to say on each episode.

Then after the last Equestria Girls special he stopped posting new videos and disappeared from social media. I expected him to return and post his reaction to A New Generation. But no, throughout the new movie, Make Your Mark and Tell Your Tale there's been not a single video and , as far as I know, no activity on social media at all.

So I say we mobilise in an effort to find Applegeek and get a message to him asking him to come back and do reactions to G5. We could form a human (or should I say pony) flesh search engine, pool our knowledge, connections and resources to pull this off.

Applegeek always got so exited whenever he watched G4 and it sounded like they were going to talk about earth-pony magic. Those of you who have seen his reactions... can you imagine how he'll react to the post-credits scene of A New Generation? To those of you who haven't, turn down the volume and have a look at how he reacts to the CMCs getting their cutiemarks.

So, what do you say?

But if we do find him, whatever you do, DON'T TELL HIM ANYING THAT HAPPENS IN G5! ESPECIALLY THE EARTH-PONY MAGIC! But DO tell him to watch the post credits scene.

Edited by Casey Pones
Forgot important detail
  • Brohoof 1

I'm sure somebody around here must know him. Maybe he's just not interested in G5 but since he disappeared from social media maybe he's super busy married with kids now or something. 

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Fluttershutter said:

I'm sure somebody around here must know him. Maybe he's just not interested in G5 but since he disappeared from social media maybe he's super busy married with kids now or something. 

Well let's find him and ask him anyway. If he's too busy, at least we'll know.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Casey Pones said:

Once upon a time in the land of Youtube, many moons ago when Friendship Is Magic was still on the air, there was a maker of reaction videos called Applegeek.

In my opinion he was simply the best of all the MLP reactors. He had no ability to see what was coming next so he was always shocked and surprised, he would always react hugely and he had deep things to say on each episode.

Then after the last Equestria Girls special he stopped posting new videos and disappeared from social media. I expected him to return and post his reaction to A New Generation. But no, throughout the new movie, Make Your Mark and Tell Your Tale there's been not a single video and , as far as I know, no activity on social media at all.

So I say we mobilise in an effort to find Applegeek and get a message to him asking him to come back and do reactions to G5. We could form a human (or should I say pony) flesh search engine, pool our knowledge, connections and resources to pull this off.

Applegeek always got so exited whenever he watched G4 and it sounded like they were going to talk about earth-pony magic. Those of you who have seen his reactions... can you imagine how he'll react to the post-credits scene of A New Generation? To those of you who haven't, turn down the volume and have a look at how he reacts to the CMCs getting their cutiemarks.

So, what do you say?

Oh wow, I remember seeing this Youtuber before a long time ago.

One of the comments from the comment section said that Applegeek is still on social media and in the fandom. My guess is that they are probably too busy with personal stuff.  

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Starlight Serenade said:

One of the comments from the comment section said that Applegeek is still on social media and in the fandom. My guess is that they are probably too busy with personal stuff.  

Sad I had no opportunity to meet Applegeek:sunny:  

• Hugs 1

716664449_octifluttersandstarwars.jpg.b8097d40c820f353f40695648d5a7368.jpg

Special thanks to Emerald Heart for the banner!  

11 hours ago, Starlight Serenade said:

Do you know where?