general Why i can't watch some deviation on deviant art?

Silver Wind 114514

8 hours ago, honk friend said:

>checks profile
yeah just wait until your birthday next year and then you'll be allowed to see it.

So how does it knows my birthday? By the one I setted in my account or my email.

DeviantArt is definitely tricky and buggy. I’ve had so many weird problems with them over the years. All my art works are erased from my account and I have no idea why. I just signed in one day and all was gone. My account is still there but nothing else. Good thing I don’t care. (Hey, looky, I snuck in an unsolicited rant!) :yay:

• Brohoof 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

DeviantArt is definitely tricky and buggy. I’ve had so many weird problems with them over the years. All my art works are erased from my account and I have no idea why. I just signed in one day and all was gone. My account is still there but nothing else. Good thing I don’t care. (Hey, looky, I snuck in an unsolicited rant!) :yay:

Oh that's unfortunate :zipp-wut:

• Hugs 1

1 minute ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Perhaps it's a service to the art world in general. :rarity:

Your art is amazing, Dreamy. :rarity:

• Thanks 1

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

1 minute ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Right now I'm using it to drive the unwanted critters from my home. :grin2:

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :confused:

• smile 1

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi